The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fourth Kind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Fourth Kind Empty
PostSubject: The Fourth Kind   The Fourth Kind EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Nicole was walking around the station. She had learned that the first contact had been made between the USS / CGV Tanmesad and a Cardassian Hudek Class transferring Cardassian Guard soldiers to a King's Fleet vessel. The Cardassians were going to be put on the ground in Ephyra, by Star Fleet.

It was almost as though the citizens of Ephyra were about to hit the twilight zone. Nicole went back to her quarters. She was about to put Mac and Brenna into bed. Mac looked and smiled, "Mommy Maddie."

Nicole turned around to see Dr.Madison Laree come around the corner.

Dr. Laree had been stationed on Corinthians from the Dr. Bashir Institute to help deal with the multitude of casualites from the Klingon Khaos. Madison was coming to say goodnight to Mac. Mackenize had been a special little man to her every since the death of his mother Dr. Meadow Coren during the Phoenix Exodus.

Nicole walked out of the quarters of the children. Madison slowly followed her to her quarters. Madison looked at Nicole, "I think it is wonderful what you have done for Mac in light of all this chaos. He is a good kid."

"He sure is.", Nicole smiled.

"Nikki, I know you know about Christine and the sax player. I know you know about the commitment these marines including Major Tanus give to the service. They leave their girlfriends behind and focus on duty. It is what drives them. It leaves their spouses and significant others alone.. and lonely."

Nicole was stunned to see the beautiful doctor with her shirt open and panties laying on the floor.

"Lonely.", Madison repeated.

"You don't understand. Major Tanus came to see me to ask me about his own daughter Taleen. I could not betray that trust. Imagine what Tanus would think if he knew that I slept with you, his girlfriend when he was trying to set me up with his daughter... A double betrayal.", Nicole looked at the beautiful Madison.

"I am here for you if you want it.", Madison responded.

Nicole closed the door. She took a deep breath. She had enough problems with Magenta, Taleen and Annabelle.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Attache to Admiral Illyan Coren
Third Corinthians Station
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Fourth Kind
Page 1 of 1