The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shut Up and Sleep with Me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Shut Up and Sleep with Me... Empty
PostSubject: Shut Up and Sleep with Me...   Shut Up and Sleep with Me... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 pm

"Your hair looks nice.", Magenta looked at Nicole as she walked on the promenade of Govenror's Station.

"I cut for my mother. She likes short hair better.", Governor Branson looked at her former lover.

Marcus and Elizabeth came walking up. Autumn came slowly afterward. Autumn looked at Nicole and took one hand and cupped it under Magenta's butt cheek.

Magenta looked uncomfortable as Autumn licked her lips and then gave Nicole the middle finger. Nicole scoffed and started to look for Cherry Vasa. She was there to see the young Betazoid Engineer.

Magenta managed to break away from Autumn and Marcus and headed towards the engineering lab, "Cherry went to Ephyra. She is not here. She heard about the commission to produce the USS Prince William. She wanted to get in with Hattie and Acrylos."

"That is too bad. I was looking forward to seeing her.", Nicole tried to sound excited but really she was thinking about Magenta.

"I never meant for anything bad to happen. Illyan manipulated the situation to ensure that the wormhole opening would remain 100% under Betazoid control.", Magenta announced suddenly.

"You cheated on me, Magenta. You did that, not Illyan or Elizabeth. You did that.", Nicole sniped.

"I did.", Magenta teared up.

"I made a mistake. Haven't you ever made a mistake, Nikki?", Magenta asked.

Nicole thought about the Omega Planet, the Phoenix Colony and the Cardassian ocucpation of Ephyra. SHe had made some real doozies in her life. She wanted to walk away. Her brain told her to walk away but this was Magenta. This was magic.

"What do you propose we do about it?", Nicole asked.

Magenta looked at Nicole with her fiery red hair and her little butterfly clip, "Shut up and sleep with me."

Nicole wanted to walk away. She probably should have walked away but this was Magenta. This was magic.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Shut Up and Sleep with Me...
Page 1 of 1