The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sit Down and Shut Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Sit Down and Shut Up Empty
PostSubject: Sit Down and Shut Up   Sit Down and Shut Up EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:27 am

"Back up against the wall and listen child.", Z looked at Nicole.

"It is your own laws that have been broken.", the member of the continuum glared at Nicole as she backed against the wall.

Nicole was terrified at the sight of the member of the Continuum.

Z looked at Branson, "All Starfleet personnel are strictly forbidden from directly interfering with historical events and are required to maintain the timeline and prevent history from being altered. It also restricts people from telling too much about the future, so as not to cause paradoxes or alter the timeline."

"You are a part of this failure, Nicole. The balance needs to be restored. The Branson Bisect is named in your honor and balances the destruction of Vulcan and Romulus in the alternate timeline with the restoration here. This is a violation and a price needs to be paid.", Z looked at the human as she slumped to the floor.

Jackie walked into the room. The Omniscient thrust her against the wall.

"The balance will be restored.", Z looked at Nicole.

"Colonel Teero wrote the equations for the Bisect.", Nicole blurted out.

"Oh I know. I just wanted to know where your loyalties lie. I know now that you would sell out a friend to keep your romances alive. This is who you are. You must now see it, Branson.", Z lectured.

Nicole started to cry at the thought of betraying Colonel Teero. The Omniscient was correct. She sold out Colonel Teero for Jackie. She had to live with that forever.

The Omniscient disappeared. Nicole sat on the floor sobbing. Jackie looked at Nicole.

The colonists have been messing with things that are beyond their comprehension. The Klingons and the Betazoid Alliance have crossed the line.

There are things you do touch and lines you do not cross.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Mayor
Camelot, Reykja Penthe
Beta Penthe Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Sit Down and Shut Up
Page 1 of 1