The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bajoran Acceptance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Bajoran Acceptance Empty
PostSubject: Bajoran Acceptance   Bajoran Acceptance EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 pm

"Enranet is a good choice.", Commodore Tan looked at Vedek Kira.

"He is loyal to Minister Garak and the Hebetian Republic. He is a democratic believer. He had a child with a Bajoran. Lashanra Lyun-Enranet has since passed on but he has a loyalty to Bajor. He is also loyal to Captain John Warren as the Task Force Commander and to Admiral Viceroy having served in the King's Fleet.", Tan explained.

"He is a Cardassian.", Comina flatly announced.

"What would he have to do to convince you that he will be a good and loyal governor?", Tan asked.

"Marry a Bajoran.", Comina flatly announced.

"That can be arranged.", Summer walked in looking at Tan.

Comina looked at the beautiful Betazed, "Not just any Bajoran. Bianca Baa'Hal."

"The Horse girl??", Summer announced.

"Vedek Baa'Hal is an example of what has been done and what will be done to protect Ephyra and the sanctity of Ephyra. She altered her own genetics just to keep the Cardassians off of her. This is who they were and maybe who they are. If your Enranet could see past that, I would respect him as Governor.", Comina bluntly announced.

Summer hosted a gala later in the evening to help introduce Vash Enranet as Governor. She had introduced the Cardassian to the request from Vedek Kira and Vash actually had a pretty good chuckle over the history surrounding Bianca and the Baa'Hal council. Vash watched very closely the activities of Sparrow Nerah, the Romulan Sub-Commander who because of her Bajoran descent would be one to be very careful with. Vash watched as Bianca came into the promenade.

Vash walked over to the centaur-like Baa'Hal and introduced himself. He told her what Comina had said. The Bajorans would accept him more as Governor if he was married to a Bajoran and no one on Ephyra would accept him more if he was with the one who had done everything to protect herself from the Cardassians. Bianca too shared a bit of a chuckle over the request from Comina.

Vash looked at her, "So?"

"So what?", Bianca responded.

"Are you interested in a political union?", Vash announced as only a Cardassian would. His blunt nature was all about who they were.

"I thought you were kidding.", Bianca announced.

"I am a Cardassian. I don't kid.", Vash announced.

"As a little girl, I dreamed of the miracle of a wedding, a family and a normal life. I did not want to have any part of the abuse, rape and terror of the occupation. I gave up that dream.", Bianca announced.

"I am making you an offer.", Vash announced.

"I do not want a marriage of convenience.", Bianca sipped from her wine.

"I have not been with anyone in a long time.", Vash looked at Bianca.

Bianca looked at Vash, "Don't be foolish. I gave that all up a long time ago."

Bianca's hooves clipped as she moved away from the Governor.

The evening progressed and Vash was doing all the right things, shaking all the right hands and trying to smooth over the transition to a Cardassian Governor.

At the end of the evening, Comina was standing with Bianca and the amazing Kai Rhetta. Her personality was so large, she commanded a room simply by being in it.

Vash walked over and bowed to the Kai, "Your Eminence."

"Cardassian.", Rhetta mocked. She and Comina walked away.

"Are you headed back ot the surface?", Bianca asked.

"I am.", Vash responded.

"Would like to share a shuttle? I cannot use the Tower.", Bianca announced.

"I would be honored.", Vash answered.

"Maybe there is hope for you yet, Cardassian.", Bianca grinned.

Posted by:

Vash Enranet
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Bajoran Acceptance
Page 1 of 1