The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Blues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Family Blues Empty
PostSubject: Family Blues   Family Blues EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 pm

"I won't leave Ephyra.", Zoe looked at Vincent.

"Paris is the home of Star Fleet command, I need to be there.", Vincent announced, "With or without you."

Zoe frowned and looked at the floor. Vincent grabbed his things and left for Paris.

Magenta looked at Nicole in her office at the Academy, "You can't move the planet through the wormhole, it will forever close the wormhole."

"We have tried to close the wormhole before. This too will likely only close it for a brief time.", Nicole looked at Magenta.

"This is Betazoid Alliance property. The Bajorans have no right and most assuredly, the King's Fleet has no right.", Magenta was suddenly very firm.

"Look, Doctor, this is about providing Dilithium to the Alpha Quadrant. This is a military operation and a scientific operation. The wormhole cannot be claimed by anyone.", Nicole snarled back.

"Admiral Illyan Coren will not stand for an interruption in Betazoid Trade or for the closing of Betazoid Property. This is an attack on Betazed.", Magenta grumbled.

"Why are you being like this, Magic? We are together.", Nicole announced, thinking of their last lovemaking session.

"Nicole, you mistake our relationship for a change in my loyalties. I am a Betazoid and more than that, I am a Coren.", Magenta growled.

Nicole looked at Magenta, "You are being foolish. This is an opportunity to do something great."

"I will not stand by and watch you do this.", Magenta stormed from the room.

Nicole suddenly felt alone. She went home and sat on her stoop watching the four children play in the pathways. She saw the image of a blue hue in the trees. Someone else was watching the children.

She realized who it was, "Colonel?"

Zoe stepped out from within the trees. She looked at Nicole, "I just wanted to see the children."

Nicole squiggeed her butt over to make a place on the stoop. Zoe looked at the chancellor, "It was the fairytale, a wonderful husband, 2 children, a great job. I had it all and duty took it away. I should not be surprised."

"All I ever really wanted was the loving husband, 2 children and the nice house in the colonies. I thought Vincent could give me that but his duty to Star Fleet is too important to him. He became more and more distant as he got more and more responsibility.", Zoe explained.

"I just wanted to be loved. Vincent provided the miracle but he never really could show me romantic love. It was not in his military nature. I have forgotten what romantic love feels like, Nikki.", Zoe complained.

Nicole leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. They once had something special but it was not the dream that Zoe had in mind. She had not prepared herself to find romantic love with a woman.

Zoe felt some very special old feelings when she felt that kiss. Nicole gathered up her brood and fed them supper. She got all four children to bed and was wandering down the stairs when she saw a very special guest leaning on her couch.

Nicole looked at Zoe, "What do you want?"

Zoe wiggled her butt allowing the blanket to fall to the floor exposing herself to the world. Nicole was furious with Magenta and her behavior. She still had feelings for the Bolian. She could not help herself.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Chancellor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Family Blues
Page 1 of 1