The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pair Bonding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Pair Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Pair Bonding   Pair Bonding EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Nicole watched as the fighters in the Dragons Special Forces Unit flew overhead as a special ceremony was held to honor the death of Dr. Magenta Coren who was awarded the King's Fleet Medal of Honor as a symbol of what was given up for the resources of the Phoenix Moon.

Nicole watched as Major Tanus stood with Commander Samantha Warren and their genetic offspring Chief Petty Officer Tamara Warren-Tanus. The group saluted. Tanus walked away from the memorial with Samantha, "I have betrayed you and our trust by spending time with Colonel Belvedere Brown. We share something special; a battlefield bond that cannot be explained."

Samantha looked at Tanus, "I left you alone for 10 years. I know about you and Teena Laree. I know about you and Bell."

Samantha laced her fingers inside the clawed hand of the mighty Gorn, "I can't give you what they gave you. I can only give you what I have and hope that is good enough."

Tanus looked at Tamara, "I am so proud of you, dear."

Tanus remembered why he had fallen for Samantha so many years ago in the Tholian Prison Camp near Deep Space 12. He remembered how upset he was to learn that the transporter accident had created Tamara and now she had become a symbol of why he was alive, why he was in Star Fleet and why he loved Samantha.

He looked at Samantha, "I am prepared to try if you will let me."

Samantha leaned in and kissed his snout, "I would like that."

Tamara hugged her parents. It was a touching scene. Nicole thought of Brenna and Mac and now of Colby and Nicolas as she walked away from the ceremony. They had left for Lt. Governor's with Tania. Nicole needed a moment. She had lost so much. She, in that moment, decided that she would devote her life to taking care of those children and to not taking another lover. The pain of the loss was just too great.

She walked back by the other monuments looking at some of the great Bajorans lost in the liberation and was glad that Magenta would now sit amongst the great citizens of Ephyra. She walked around a pillar and was startled by what she saw.

"I thought you might come.", Zoe looked at Nicole.

"Please stay away from me, Colonel. It is too dangerous.", Nicole announced.

"I serve with a group of Anticans who have fought countless wars in the last three years. I am not afraid of dangerous.', Zoe looked at Nicole.

"I am the black widow. I mate and my partner dies. You should be afraid.", Nicole bluntly responded.

"There is one thing that does scare me, Nicole.", Zoe announced.

"What is that?", Branson responded.

"Being alone.", Zoe looked at Nicole extending her hand.

"This is a very sad day, you should not be alone.", Zoe continued.

Nicole wanted to run away. She probably should have ran away. She could not help herself. She extended her arm and took Colonel Beamon by the hand. The pair just walked over to a bench in the cemetary and just sat there looking up at the two moon sky of Ephyra.

There could be a future for Ephyra after all.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Mayor of Ephyra City
In Mourning on the
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Pair Bonding
Page 1 of 1