The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Awards - Nicole Branson and Acrylos Teero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Two Awards - Nicole Branson and Acrylos Teero Empty
PostSubject: Two Awards - Nicole Branson and Acrylos Teero   Two Awards - Nicole Branson and Acrylos Teero EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:22 pm

It is rare for us to announce awards on our main page. These awards are more for the individual than for our fans but I wanted to acknowledge Stan for the amazing Road Home ending post to the Phoenix Rising mission. I hung on every word and thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the story.

I would also like to acknowledge Nat for his part in the development of this story. Great job. It was tons of fun to be a part of this one.

This type of new storyline and ingenuity is what has kept us going for over 1100 days. You guys are all awesome.

One last acknowledgement, Jon posted twice during the Christmas break. Both incredible posts and both a big part of why we are able to have such a diversity of fans. These subplots are so well done.

Great job. I know I say that a lot but you guys make me proud to have been a part of the last six months in the King's Fleet and the last 3 years of the colony existence.

With thanks,

Cameron

aka

Commodore Tania Branson
Fleet Command
Ephyra Colony

and

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net