The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commander Acrylos Teero’s Personal Log - Lesson Learned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Commander Acrylos Teero’s Personal Log - Lesson Learned Empty
PostSubject: Commander Acrylos Teero’s Personal Log - Lesson Learned   Commander Acrylos Teero’s Personal Log - Lesson Learned EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:46 pm

The Vulcan Instructor stood in front of the classroom touting thoughts of logic and the irrational belief in a benevolent supreme power. Acrylos Teero, the Master Builder of the colony, a Bajoran and a believer in the will of the prophets stood in the corner in disgust watching the instructor belittle all people of faith.

The Vulcan turned to Acrylos, "Commander, you doubt my logical approach."

"Yes, sir. I do.", Acrylos responded.

"If the will of the prophets is so great, let the prophets strike me down right here in front of these students.", the Vulcan proported.

"I will give him them 15 minutes.", The Professor grinned.

10 minutes passed by. Nothing happened. Acrylos stood in disgust. This was not logic but rather an absolute mocking of his belief system.

The Vulcan turned towards the students spreading his arms. Out of the crowd came Indigo Coren in an absolute blaze of speed spearing the Vulcan directly in his chest slamming him into the HUD display board and knocking him down.

The Vulcan gasped in a huge breath as all the air in his body escaped. The gasp brought more students into the lecture theatre as the Vulcan gathered his wits and stood to his feet.

"Miss Coren, what the hell were you doing?", The Vulcan shouted.

"The prophets, my dear professor are busy today protecting three brave Vulcan women who are masquarading as Romulans to save a Romulan so they sent me as their messenger.", Indigo shouted.

The student rose to their feet and started clapping for the head of the student body. Acrylos smiled, "The students have learned a valuable lesson today. The will of the prophets has many forms."

Posted by:

Commander Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Commander Acrylos Teero’s Personal Log - Lesson Learned
Page 1 of 1