The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the Truth is NOT the Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

When the Truth is NOT the Truth Empty
PostSubject: When the Truth is NOT the Truth   When the Truth is NOT the Truth EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Olive followed Saehir into her ready room, "Commander, I will not allow my Flilght Control Officer to use sophisticated scientific equipment to bounce a tacion pulse into space, especially in Federation space."

"I am a Romulan and I like things a certain way. Pilots fly the ships, Tactical Officers perform Tactical activities. What the hell were you looking for anyway?", Captain Marrus spoke sternly to the Tellerite newcomer.

"Wait, don't answer that. I don't wanna know.", Saehir nodded, effectively excusing the Tellerite.

Lt. T'Ken followed Olive into the ready room. Saehir looked at her Frst Officer, "Find out what she was doing, Kenny. She is way smarter than she lets on."

"Got it, Harry.", the Romulans joked.

Olive returned to Ephyra City. She went out to the suburbs. She made a wonderful supper for Propeya and her children. She had only recently learned that her children's names bared a strong coincidence on the colony. Her son was Bruce and her daughter, Nicole. It was bizarre that the names were associated with Admiral Bruce Montgomery and Lt. Nicole Branson.

Olive cleaned up after supper. After she put the children to bed, she activated the heads up display in their living room, "Popeye come and see this."

"I never understood all this techno crap. What are showing me?", Propeya looked at his wife.

"Do you see this? The polymer generation began at Third Corinthians. Colonel Teero teaches at the Academy. He could not have started the Polymer Generation. Secondly, the explosion began in the Betazed System. The Betazoid Alliance destroyed their own station to assume control of the colony.", Olive smiled.

"Olive, we have a chance to do something special here. Illyan is easy to discredit. As a member of the legislative assembly, I would be permitted to run for Governor of the Bajoran Colony of Ephyra. You would be First Lady. If this information comes to light, the wrath of every superpower would come down on the Betazoid Alliance. Vincent would be able to declare martial law and establish a military government. By the time the dust settled, these niave Bajorans will reelect their mothering Nicole Branson and I will be on the outside. You cannot tell anyone.", Popeye sternly looked at his wife.

"First Lady.", He repeated trying to entice her.

Olive looked at Propeya, "This information could exonerate the King's Fleet Admiral Viceroy and Colonel Teero in a single moment."

"Politics is a nasty business but soon you will be living in the Governor's Mansion.", Popeye grinned.

Olive looked at Popeye, "And Nicole Branson will not."

"Justice is a strange balance.", Popeye showed his dark bias.

Olive cleaned up her stuff. She wanted the whole fairy tale. She wanted the mansion, the First Lady and everything. She also had taken a vow to the King's Fleet. Her word was an honor she would never break. Why are these decisions so hard?

Posted by:

Commander Olive Pan'Taar
Flight Commander - USS Prince Edward
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Written by Nicole Branson

Based on a story idea by

Admiral Vinent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net