The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truth....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Truth.... Empty
PostSubject: The Truth....   The Truth.... EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:15 pm

"You can't come in, mother.", Nicole sat on the floor against the door sobbing.

"Nicole, honey, please.", Tania offered.

"If I don't let you in, it won't become reality. Time will just stop and my Libby will be coming back to me. That is the dream I have, Mother. I dream of us walking in the sunset having spent the evening with Rhythm celebrating the end of the Tellarite Blockade. This is the dream, mother. I won't let you ruin it.", Nicole sobbed like a school girl with the image running through her head.

"Nicole, honey, please let me come in. Please let me hold you.", Tania begged.

"Like you were there to hold Nancy and me.", Nicole sobbed. The hurtful words really touched Tania. She had been taken from her girls by the Borg. She hated that Nicole would throw that in her face but she knew that the ever young lady was just hurt.

"I just wanna start over.", Nicole sobbed.

"I know honey but it is not how the universe works.", Tania begged.

"Never call me honey. Honey is the name of the person who killed my Libby.", Nicole was just blurting out hurtful things.

Tania finally had had enough. As a Borg disconnect, she was nearly 4 times the strength of a well conditioned human male. Nicole was no real match for her. She pushed the door open.

She picked Nicole up from the floor. Nicole was suddenly that little three year old girl she put in the pod on the Yellowstone. Nicole just cried. Tania just held her.

"I do this, mother. I am cursed.", Nicole sobbed.

"Oh sweetie, you are not cursed. Life is hard for all of us. We just have to keep going.", Tania tried to comfort her daughter.

Nicole had lost so much. She had lost Tacita, Orchid and Magenta. She had lost Penny and the Tellarite girls. Libby was just the last straw.

'I am resigning as Mayor of Camelot. I am not a leader. I have cursed this colony to damnation.", Nicole sobbed.

"No you are not.", Tania snapped back, not wanting Nicole to make some rash decisions.

"Yes she is. This is her fault.", Whisper stormed in the open door.

"You did this. You took my Lolli from me.", Whisper shouted, right in front Tania, her former lover.

"Libby is dead too.", Tania snapped back, "Show some sympathy."

"As Governor of Medara, I absolve you term as Mayor of the city. Pack your shit and get out of the mansion. Do I make myself clear?", Whisper shouted.

Tania looked at Nicole, "Oh sweetie."

The pair just sat on the couch and held each other. This was a horrible day... a horrible day indeed.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Ex-Mayor of Camelot
Medara
Betazoid Alliance

Commander Tania Branson
Chief Engineer
Tev Medara
Klingon Empire
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Truth....