The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Suck........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I Suck........ Empty
PostSubject: I Suck........   I Suck........ EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:19 pm

The USS John Paul II nearly destroyed two Bajoran Sail Ships and a convoy of Betazoid ships when its orbit failed because Commander Galley Leo forgot to issue two orders to Tactical.

John and Vincent wee almost moved to tears when they removed Galley from command of the Pope. Martin Younger stood up and hugged Galley. The Caitian was everyone's friend. Galley teared up and rested his head on Martin's shoulder, "I failed."

Galley went to the command quarters to pack his things. He had had a nice run. He had risen all the way to Executive Officer on the USS / CGV Tanmesad. He had won two Omega Fleet Awards for Bravery. He thought he was ready.

Jess came walking into the Quarters with her bag packed. Galley turned, "You don't have to leave you know. You could have the ship command some day."

Jess laughed, "Where you do, I go. We are together, you and I."

"I am planning to go to Cait and reopen the family restaurant.", Galley frowned.

"I would follow you to Klingon if you asked me.", Jess grinned.

"I don't think that will be necessary.", Dawn walked into the room.

"Captain Keystone?", Galley looked at the Station Commander.

"I would like you to join my staff. Both of you. Lt. Governor's is the host to many a gala.", Dawn offered.

"We would be honored.", Jess grinned.

Galley looked at the floor. He was heartbroken at his failure. Hopefully, this would restore his faith.

Posted by:

Commander Galley Leo
Chief Engineer
Lt. Governor's Station
Ephyra Colony
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I Suck........
Page 1 of 1