The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Suck.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

We Suck..... Empty
PostSubject: We Suck.....   We Suck..... EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Paul was about to say it out loud but he was very happy that Vincent and Teshra agreed to use Captain Arexa Laree to command the returning USS Helio's Chariot but more than that to have Admiral Tan assigned to help make Arexa a better leader. Summer would be given the helm on the great ship as the Andorians have tried to placate the Fleet regional leadership as more and more questions are being asked about the Andorians setting up operations in the Beta Penthe System.

Admiral Trmel Shah and President Gareb Trmel are in full damage control after the Dragons operation has put the so called Andorian return to order leadership under intense scrutiny. Teshra was asked to tell Christine to stop pestering the leadership with questions about the future of the the regional fleet system and even of their colonies.

The Chariot was just to shut them up. Teshra knew it but having the four nacelle starship back was worth it. Christine was not pleased but stood with Paul as the Chariot relaunched.

Christine looked at the Operations Commander, "We are such suck ups. We have gotten to bed with the Omega Fleet to get our first colony. We have sold out to the Phoenix Fleet to get into the Beta Quadrant. We have the nerve to call ourselves King's when a simple starship causes us to shut up about an obvious operation to take the colony from us. We aren't just suck ups. We just suck!"

Paul chuckled and started for the turbo lifts. Christine looked at Paul, "Where are you going?"

"You are right. We just suck. I may as well live up to the name.", Paul winked.

Franklin came walking into the quarters he shared with Commander Paul Warren. He was surprised to see his mate standing there.

"Oh my goodness.", Franklin looked at Paul.

Paul winked, "Apparently part of being in the King's Fleet is sucking. I guess we better get started."

Posted By:

Commander Paul Warren
Operations Commander
Reykja wej'veQ
Klingon Sector

Written by Christine T'Nley and Vincent Viceroy
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

We Suck.....
Page 1 of 1