The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duty Before Friendship: Was it worth it??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Duty Before Friendship: Was it worth it?? Empty
PostSubject: Duty Before Friendship: Was it worth it??   Duty Before Friendship: Was it worth it?? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Colonel Belvedere Brown and Captain Robert E. Leo were held back by Admiral Vincent Viceroy as both defenders of the colony of Ephyra watched in horror as Caitlin Wu and Propeya Pan'Taar entered the doctor's lounge at the Dr. Julian Bashir Institute.

Bell tried to rush out but Robert and Colonel Zoe Beamon stepped in front of the marine. Bell glared at the Zombie and the cop, "She helped raise my son. She is a great lady. How can we let her lover be killed? How can we just sit idly by?"

Zoe looked at Brown, "We are soldiers. We follow orders."

Bell tried to push by her once more. Zoe stepped in his way. She was the concubine of Admiral Vincent Viceroy. Bell was horrified when Caitlin handed Propeya the weapon. Zoe looked at Bell, "He has to be the one."

"He has to be the one to fire the weapon.", Zoe looked at Bell.

"This operation disgusts me. This is not what I became a MACO officer for. I am here to defend Ephyra not to allow evil to take place here.", Bell snapped.

Propeya Pan'Taar shot and killed Dr. Peneleaus Prang'Laar in cold blood. Caitlin tapped her combadge, "It is done!"

Bell, Robert and Zoe burst into the lounge and grabbed Pan'Taar. Propeya looked at Caitlin, "I thought we had the same goals. We were to bring down Branson. We were to bring down the government of this colony."

Bell grabbed the Tellerite literally ragdolling the ambassador. Robert began to read the charges.

Vincent went to see Nicole first to tell her that Penny had been killed. He was calm and consoling as he told his good friend and civilian partner that her girlfriend had been killed. Her black widow reputation was intact. Nicole sobbed and cuddled into Vincent as she realized that she may destined to never find love. Vincent knew that one day she would know the truth. He wondered if she would be able to understand that ruining Propeya Pan'Taar would be worth the death of Dr. Peneleaus Prang'Laar.

The words were of little comfort to Vincent. He had sold his soul to help the Federation. He had sold his soul to capture a criminal. Even Vincent had to wonder if it was worth it.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Duty Before Friendship: Was it worth it??
Page 1 of 1