The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simple Choice is not always the Easy Choice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Simple Choice is not always the Easy Choice Empty
PostSubject: The Simple Choice is not always the Easy Choice   The Simple Choice is not always the Easy Choice EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:15 pm

"Vincent, I am not prepared to put the alliance at risk of war with the Tellerites... Not even to protect the dilithium trade.", Illyan looked at the Governor.

"I understand.", Vincent looked at the moving blips on the star map. The Tellerites were clearly still coming.

"The Bajoran Republic supports a diplomatic solution. At least with Olive Pan'Taar as Governor, we are assured of no war.", General Ro Anora interrupted.

"It is the right decision.", Christine looked at Vincent.

"Several months ago, Starfleet Intelligence uncovered a plot to place a Tellerite as Governor of Ephyra. We sacrificed the life of Dr. Penny Prang'Laar to thwart that plot and now we are to.simply give the seat of governance to the wife of the very subversive we captured. Don't you all see the irony. Penny died and we still lose.", Vincent snarled.

"I won't betray the trust of you all.", Olive walked in.

Vincent just huffedand walked away. How could he trust her? How could he just give Ephyra to her? With the Fleet moving ever closer, does he have a choice?

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
BBC Correspondent
Coveringthe impending Tellerite Invasion
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Vincent Viceroy
Governor
Ephyra Colony
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net