The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It Ain't Easy Bein' Green

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

It Ain't Easy Bein' Green Empty
PostSubject: It Ain't Easy Bein' Green   It Ain't Easy Bein' Green EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Acrylos finished up the upgrades to the hospital for Dr. Greene. Getting the access to free health care was critical to maintaining the mining staff. He also started work on Branson's campus. She wanted it to try to staff the station and future King's Fleet vessels for Branson. He had worked very hard.

Acrylos then set to report the activities on Camelot to General Ro Anora at Ephyra. He was pacing in front of the screen as he talked about the colony's ability to meet the Betazoid quotas.

"Are you finished?", Colonel D'Tall interrupted the Engineer.

"Damn, Colonel.", Acrylos turned back.

"What are you doing, Bajor?", D'Tall looked at Teero.

"I am informing my superior officer that the mining colony of Camelot will meet the production quota assigned by the Betazod Alliance and the Bajoran Trade will now be available to another member of Starfleet. I have violated no laws. Hell, I am the one helping you guys.", Acrylos glared at the Orion soldier.

"Who told you to come here?", Teero looked at her.

"Colonel Brown is not ready to trust you yet. I have been keeping an eye on you. I do not have a unit as yet so I had the time.", D'Tall looked at the Bajoran.

"It appears that Bell was right to be worried.", D'Tall looked at Acrylos.

"I am not the enemy. I have divided loyalties. I want the Bajorans to be successful, to be a big part of the Federation. They need the Dilithium trade to remain relevant. Until the fallout with the King's Fleet, the Betazoid market was the primary market for the Dilithium on the Alpha Trianguli Trade Route. That is gone now.", Acrylos explained.

"Through your vote.", D'Tall reminded Teero.

"There is more going on then you know.", Teero turned away.

"What the hell?", D'Tall snapped.

"Elizabeth has far reaching arms. She threatened to use her influence to take command from Anora. I could not have that. I voted for the expulsion to get Branson and Viceroy here to Camelot to protect General Ro. I would do it again.", Acrylos blurted out.

"She what?", D'Tall was growing more furious with the power waged by someone who used to be nothing more than the Ambassadorial wife of Rear Admiral Eugenio Coren.

"She went so far as to threaten Coral if I did not direct Branson and Viceroy here to Camelot. Nothing happens without her. She is much more than Illyan's sister in law. Betazed is and has always been a matriarchal society. I had to do it.", Acrylos started to tear up.

"You poor man.", D'Tall put her arms around the handsome Bajoran.

Acrylos raised his arms and held D'Tall breaking down. He had never told anyone the story. He had never told anyone why he voted the way he did and why he felt so obligated to help out here on Camelot.

D'Tall took a step back and pulled down her top exposing her beautiful green breasts.

Acrylos was stunned as the gorgeous Orion dropped her marine pants to expose the beautiful white corset undergarment.

"Huh?", Acrylos muttered.

"Hey, I was ordered by my superior officer to keep an eye on you. What better way to do that than to hold you down... Even if I held you down at the pelvis.", D'Tall flirted.

The Bajoran could not resist no more. No one in the universe can resist a Orion when the charms are turned on.

D'Tall would know exactly where Colonel Teero was... In bed with her.

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Page 1 of 1