The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Green Thumb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Green Thumb Empty
PostSubject: Green Thumb   Green Thumb EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:06 am

D'Tall was in the fighter bay working out when several of the other pilots started to tease her about looking like a man given her intense workouts and muscular fighter physique. The common thread was soon she would be following the Branson brigade and finding herself a good woman.

D'Tall was deeply hurt. She had been a wife and a mother. She wanted those things again. She left the fighter bay to find Colonel Teero. The Bajoran had gone to the surface to help Tegora with her atmospheric generators.

D'Tall took a shuttle to find her Bajoran tending to a row of coffee plants near Tower Four. She strolled over and posed in front of the Bajoran engineer. "Do you think I am sexy?"

"Of course I do.", Acrylos responded.

"Would you have sex with me even without the Orion pheromone effect?", D'Tall asked.

"Yes and I have.", Acrylos chuckled.

"How do I know you are not just placating my feelings?", the Orion asked.

Acrylos thought about it for a moment and then pushed the Orion down on her back tearing at her bikini bottoms.

"What are you doing?", the Orion assisted in lowering the bottoms, clearly not resisting.

"Proving that I think you are sexy.", the Bajoran slid inside his Orion girlfriend.

D'Tall moaned with the thrusts enjoying every moment of this.

Dr. Tegora Vasa watched from the Tower Observation window. She had once had a relationship with Acrylos. Her feelings watching the events unfold were very jumbled. She was happy and satisfied with Xact but somehow she was intrigued watching the Bajoran's buttocks move up and down.

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Gardener
Carlisle Asteroid
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Green Thumb
Page 1 of 1