The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

V is for Victory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

V is for Victory Empty
PostSubject: V is for Victory   V is for Victory EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Sabrina Madison-Laree was not Felicity Powers or Mary Lou Cole but she knew that Nicole Branson liked to parade around her personnel to show the stability of the colony. Felicity and Mary Lou had done the job in the past but they were not around any longer.

Sabrina and Major Tanus had invited all the players in the recent difficulties to the newly finished Community Hall in New Cyndrial.

Tanus was nervous. He did not like these events. They were horrid from a security perspective. Branson always liked to be in the public eye. With all the associated risk, the Dragons needed to be on their toes.

Sabrina was nervous too. She did not want the event to go badly. It was her chance to impress both Viceroy and Branson and perhaps to gain King's Fleet rank instead of her lowly red lieutenant's uniform.

Thua'ra Varno made everyone nervous standing with four members of his Borg Staff around him in the back of the room. No one was certain if they were on his side or not.

Sabrina never intended for Anora to be here and was shocked when the beautiful Bajoran showed up in a long black gown.

"Holy sh**!!! What is she doing here?", Sabrina turned to Tanus.

"I invited her.", Admiral T'Ora came walking in. Why the heck was the head of Starfleet here?

Vincent walked over from his table, "Admiral."

"Vincent.", T'Ora looked at the King's Fleet Commander in Chief.

"Have you agreed to my terms?", T'Ora looked at Admiral Viceroy.

"The King's Fleet will determine what vessels are in service here.", Vincent snarled.

"The Bajoran Republic is a new member of the Federation. They were not appreciative of the incident that occurred here.", T'Ora looked at Vincent.

"They would like access to the Omega Enriched Dilithium that they claim is theirs.", T'Ora looked at Vincent.

"And you are going to give it to them and you are going to concede the Borg Cube to be destroyed.", T'Ora looked at Vincent.

Anora walked towards Thua'ra and his Black Knights, "Thua'ra."

"Anora", he responded.

"Do you have any idea the fear that the cube brings?", Anora looked at the Black King.

"I do.", Thua'ra responded abruptly.

"Why would you do that? Why would you bring it all back?", Anora looked at Thua'ra.

"Intimidation is a big part of Cardassian politics.", Anora snapped before Thua'ra could answer.

"This is not about intimidation, doctor. This is about legitimacy. The colony charter is now in a tenuous state with the widowed Branson. We need to ensure stability in the region and in the mine. The Borg Cube and its membership keeps everyone honest. Having the HAWC facility here is just another example of the needs to establish stability in the region.", Thua'ra observed.

"We need to have stability in order to operate. It benefits everyone including the Bajoran Republic.", Thua'ra looked at Anora.

"How can we trust you?", Anora looked at Thua'ra.

"I lost everything many times in my life but the one thing I missed the most was you.", Thua'ra looked at Anora.

"May I have this dance?", Thua'ra looked at Anora.

Anora remembered nights alone in his quarters on Platform 1968. She remembered a more innocent times. She was not responsible for an entire fleet and she was not about to take the hand of the master of the enemy of enemies. Anora looked at Thua'ra, "Why should we give you a second or third over perhaps even fourth chance?"

"This is Camelot. Everyone gets a second chance here.", Thua'ra announced.

Anora took her chance and took his hand.

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Writing for the King's Fleet
Camelot
King's Fleet

Based on a request and some notes provided by

Nicole Branson
Governor
Cameot
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net