The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victory Dance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Victory Dance Empty
PostSubject: Victory Dance   Victory Dance EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 pm

The Romulans have closely monitored the rebuild of the King's Fleet. Suran and Hatherton have had several conversations about the region since the Romulan withdrawal. With so many races interested in Medara, there is an uneasy balance in the region. The Klingons are afraid to make another move after the failure of Tev Medara and the dangers of the Red Shale Dilithium trade.

The Romulans are afraid to make another move because of the abandonment of Betazoid Alliance. The Federation will now be obligated to support the member state, despite the hatred felt by Admiral Parker Hatherton.

The Romulans wanted to test the waters so they sent a fighter into the region. The fighter was engaged by the Stingers and by Tracklerca of the Bzzit Khakt. Word quickly arrived at the Observatory that the fighters had engaged the Romulans.

Brittany came down to see Christine. She looked at her, "It will be okay."

It may be the first overture between the pair since the break up between Belvedere Brown and Christine T'Nley. Christine looked at her Antican rival and perhaps even her replacement. Brittany took a lot of the night time slots now. She had the popular support.

The Vulcan-Romulan hybrid was old news. Brittany looked at Christine, "It is traditional amongst the tribal cultures of the Bzzit Khaht for the women to dress in the war paint of the warriors so that they could be joined upon their return. It was proof that they would be together both at home and on the battlefield. It meant they were bonded forever."

Christine looked at Brittany and then brushed by her.

"Where are you going?", Brittany asked.

"I have some face paint to put on.", Christine responded.

"Christine, you are a logical person. I was only telling you this as information. How can you subscribe to such tribal gobbledegook?", Brittany was puzzled.

"I only told you this as information. I was trying to help you through a tough time.", Brittany explained.

"I want him to come home... Not just this time, but every time.", Christine muttered.

Tracer arrived early that evening, fresh from one of the finest victories in the history of the Stingers and perhaps in the entire history of the King's Fleet. He walked into the fighter bay. There stood his beloved, dressed in the war paint of his forefathers and in all her glory.

Tracer stood there speechless. Christine stood there and slowly muttered, "I am glad you are home."

Tracer gave a half smile, "We are now bonded for all eternity."

Christine looked at her Bzzit Khakt lover, "I can live with that."

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Tribal Partner of Tracklerca of the Bzzit Khakt
Observatory 642
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Victory Dance
Page 1 of 1