The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Marcella Pan'Taar, I presume

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Dr. Marcella Pan'Taar, I presume Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Marcella Pan'Taar, I presume   Dr. Marcella Pan'Taar, I presume EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Marcella looked at Loiza, "Tell me about Nicole Branson."

"Nicole was the wife of my daughter Orchid. She has been a big part of Federation Politics. She helped found the Omega Academy and the Omega Colony with Rear Admiral Anderson of the Omega Fleet. She and Orchid enjoyed a wonderful relationship and were happily raising two children, Brenna Montgomery - Nicole's biological daughter and Trista Coren-Branson.", Loiza looked at Marcella.

"Both Lasiter Lau and Loiza Coren are doing wonderfully as ever.", Marcella smiled. She loved to have the opportunity to review the bonded Trill. Dr. Greene was pleased to offer Marcella a chance to meet with Lasiter and Loiza.

"Orchid was raised by the community. She was raised by me, by Elizabeth and Eugenio, to whom she was so close she often called them Mom and Dad and by Hulanen and Alexander Laree. It is the Betazoid way for a child to be raised by the family.", Loiza thought about Elizabeth and Hulanen.

Elizabeth hated Nicole for what happened to Orchid and to her own daughter, Magenta. Magenta and Orchid were so close. They were like sisters.

"And Nicole today?", Marcella asked.

"She has had her problems. The whole Tellerite mess has left her heart broken and her inability to see Orchid in Ambassador T'Loridel. She is a lost soul.", Loiza frowned.

"I wish she would see Orchid in the Vulcan but she cannot.", Loiza looked at Marcella.

"I understand that Admiral T'Ora has ordered the mind of Ambassador T'Loridel restored.", Marcella looked at Loiza.

"She was very upset with the use of the Borg Cube against the Bajoran Republic.", Loiza half chuckled. She was sad to learn of the decision. It was so fun for Loiza to be around Orchid.

The future is an amazing place. Loiza Coren is reborn hosted by the conjoined Trill Laster Lau. Orchid Coren's spirit kept alive by Ambassador T'Loridel. Life and death were not always as they seemed or as finite as they once were.

Marcella looked at Loiza, "The merger of Loiza Coren and Dr. Lasiter Lau is working perfectly, your honor. Please come back again anytime."

Marcella thought about the words. She wondered about Branson a lot. Why were so many people drawn to her? She had learned about her loyalties with Admiral Vincent Viceroy and about loyalties paid to her by Admiral Tim Veltkamp and Phoenix Federation President William Hunt. Marcella had heard about the cards played by Branson against her own father, Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar that ended the possible Tellerite Invasion.

Marcella wondered what Olivia saw in Nicole. What was it that drew everyone to her? She had to meet her for herself.

Posted by:

Dr. Marcella Pan'Taar
Doctor - Deanna Troi Counselling Institute
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Dr. Marcella Pan'Taar, I presume
Page 1 of 1