The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going Home...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Going Home... Empty
PostSubject: Going Home...   Going Home... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Nicole walked into the old miner's house. It was oddly quiet. There were always children here.

"Hello?", Nicole inquired, puzzled.

"Hello?", she repeated.

She went through the empty house. She went upstairs to find Dr. Marcella Pan'Taar sitting on the bed in tears.

Marcie looked up, "I have to go. I have to go back to the Tellerite system."

"But why?", Nicole could see her sorrow.

"My father believes that the Black Knights will take Camelot and Admiral T'Ora will kill you and me. He has ordered me to return to the homeworld, either on my own or he will take me by force.', Marcie sobbed.

"For how long?", Nicole started to tear up.

"Maybe forever.", Marcie cried openly now.

Nicole sat down next to her new lover and put her arm around her.

Marcie looked at Nicole, "There will be others but please remember that in our time together I loved you."

The words sent Nicole into her own sobbing fit. She was going to be alone again and alone because of what happened here. Camelot was supposed to be different but the mines have left her in a dark place.

Nicole held Marcie and then broke down into a horrible crying fit as she saw the blue transporter hue form in her arms. Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar had done something none of the other Tellerites had been able to do. He had hurt Nicole badly.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Alone in Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Going Home...
Page 1 of 1