The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Late Penalty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Late Penalty Empty
PostSubject: A Late Penalty   A Late Penalty EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Avril looked at Vash, "Stupid Cardassian, can't you ever be on time."

"The Tanmesad is a fine ship but she is not so young anymore. She needs time.", Vash grumbled.

"Look, these Jem'Hadar are stupid and lazy. If you leave the carts full, they will stop working and then I have to force them back to work. I have to be on them all the time. If you are late again, I may have to issue a penalty on my latinum payments.", Avril snapped.

"I will do what I can.", Vash remembered similar exchanges with the Vorta at Platform 1968. They were so demanding.

Vash returned after the next trip to Betazoid and Bajor on the Alpha Trianguli trade route. He was late again. It was a miracle that Galley and Jess could keep the damn bucket of bolts in the air sometimes.

Avril looked at Vash, "My office, now!"

Avril could be heard screaming at Vash about timelines, about Jem'Hadar work ethic and simply following orders. Vash looked at her, "My crew enjoys the visits to Latinum Luxury. You can't cut our Latinum payments."

"Maybe we could reach another arrangement.", the Vorta rubbed up against Vash.

"What?", Vash looked at her pulling back.

"I remember during the occupation how powerful a Cardassian could be as a lover. There was such rage against the Dominion that a Cardassian lover might thrust into you with such vigor that it would send you truly into space.", Avril looked at Vash.

Vash looked at Avril, "For full payment."

"Full payment.", Avril repeated.

Vash slowly lowered his black uniform pants. Avril grinned loosening her Federation Uniform. Vash gave it to the young Vorta mining foreman. Avril could not believe the force delivered by the legendary Cardassian. It was as she had remembered. It was amazing. Vash finished up and put his pants back on. He grabbed the payment from the counter leaving in without a word.

Avril just stood there bottomless. It was amazing. She looked at door and whispered, "Vash... Vash... Please come back."

What had happened to her? She was the ruthless foreman. She did not have feelings. Liar! She had feelings for Vash Enranet and she knew that now.

Posted by:

Avril Sunshine
Mininig Foreman
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Late Penalty
Page 1 of 1