The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Under Penalty of Rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Under Penalty of Rank Empty
PostSubject: Under Penalty of Rank   Under Penalty of Rank EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Michaela Hatherton was in Admiral Deveniss' office begging for a job, any job. She claimed to have been brainwashed by Admiral London Todd. She promised to prove herself. The Chief of Staff knew that Michaela had oversaw the construction of this station. She knew it as good or better than anyone. The Selayan however knew her history. He walked into the back and returned with a uniform, "You are to report to Admiral Tan in station ops."

"Aye, Admiral.", Michaela looked down at the uniform. She at the two single pips and thought about decisions she had made. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"That will be all, lieutenant.", Deveniss responded firmly.

Michaela pulled the uniform on, "Aye, Admiral."

Similar conversations were being held across the divisions of the King's Fleet. Those who sided with Admiral London Todd could expect a demotion of at least two ranks. Deveniss had also turned the Hive over to Colonel Victoria Viceroy, Click would have liked that. Deveniss also gave the marines back to Bell. The newly reminded General cried when he was told.

After Admiral London Todd was turned over to the Romulans, there were multiple rumours that London had suggested that the whole plan was that of Philadelphia Todd. There were many rumours that the Romulans would want Phil too. Phil had heard about the significant reduction in rank for Salem and Landi Todd for supporting his Temporal Cleansing. He knew that he was screwed. Phil had only one card to play.

Philadelphia Todd went to Zek and and got a full makeover in the underground. They removed all body hair and helped retune his appearance. Phil had only one play. General Tanus would have to take him back.

Tanus had finished meeting with Salem. There was only one name left on his list, Philadelphia Todd. He opened his Dragons office on the edge of the drop ship bay. He gasped as he saw Phil sitting on the edge of his desk.

Phil looked at Tanus, "Please don't send me to the Romulans."

Phil slowly lowered his bikini bottoms. "I will do anything to stay."

Phil slowly walked over the Gorn. He lifted his tunic style uniform. He leaned forward and sucked on that soother sized appendage. Phil thought that he was done with this behaviour. He thought he was all man again.

Phil stood up and turned around, "I will do anything to stay."

Tanus moved forward thrusting that small appendage into his male mate, "Oh my Della."

Phil thought he would be disgusted but he remembered his origins. He remembered when Jet first thrust into him. He remembered returning to make form and how much he missed this type of connection.

Much to the surprise of the Gorn, Phil pulled away. He lay the big Gorn on the desk and climbed up on top of his mate. He slid down on that butt plug and started to bounce harder and faster, "I am willing to spend my entire life making up for my poor decisions. Please don't send me to the Romulans."

"Yes, Staff Sergeant Della Todd.", General Tanus responded.

Phil knew that he would lose his officer's status but it was still better than a Romulan prison or worse. The temporal weapon had significantly damaged multiple Romulan worlds and destroyed many vessels.

Posted by:

Admiral Deveniss of Selay
Chief of Staff
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Under Penalty of Rank
Page 1 of 1