The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Skies Ahead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Blue Skies Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Blue Skies Ahead   Blue Skies Ahead EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Vincent sat alone in his office. He thought about what he did to Colonel Beamon when he betrayed her service to the marines, his marines by sleeping with Summer Vasa in her absence. He really thought he was doing the right thing. He had been like a father to Colby Vasa. He thought if Colby and Summer could be close, it would be a grand tribute to his beloved Elora.

Vincent knew now that Summer was right. She had wanted to get away from Rear Admiral Tan. She did not really want Vincent or even to be near Colby. She just wanted a change. Vincent was just there. He had been a man of honor. He was always honorable and in this act, he had been more like Nicole Branson than like a Fleet Admiral. Vincent felt stupid and even naive. He was alone again. Perhaps it was his destiny. He and Gavin once ruled the region and when it all fell apart, Vincent was left alone ~ left to flounder.

Vincent had weaved his tale of woe to Catherine Coren. Vincent and Tania were very close and Tania had suggested that he bare his soul to the counsellor and her lover. Catherine had told Vincent that he needed to do what was in his heart. If he still had feelings for Colonel Beamon, he had to tell her. The reaction would then be in her hands.

It was late. Vincent knew that. He knew that Zoe and her Zombies had been training with Bell and his Dogs. He knew that she had been going hard for several weeks. He knew she would be tired and probably asleep. He had fought in several wars. He had helped liberate the Phoenix Colony on multiple occasions. He had fought the Cardassians and Legate Anwar against insurmountable odds at Ephyra and yet this may be the most terrifying act of his career.

Vincent tapped the comm-link. He looked at Zoe in camoflauge pyjamas and told her about his betrayal, about Summer and about her acceptance as the Executive Officer aboard the Black Orchid. He then looked at her tearing up, "I am begging you to take me back."

"Its very late, Admiral. I need to think this through.", Zoe looked at Vincent.

Vincent knew in those words what she met. She did not call him Vincent. She called him Admiral. He did not blame her. He was not sure he would be able to forgive her if she had done the same.

Vincent went to bed alone. Perhaps it was what he deserved.

Vincent got up and went down the Officer's mess. He enjoyed a nice coffee and a piece of toast. He then headed over to his office. He slowly walked in.

"Vincent.", Zoe looked at the King's Fleet Commander in Chief.

"Zoe.", Vincent's jaw dropped to the floor at the sight of his topless seperated wife.

Zoe slowly started to unbutton her jeans, "Should I continue?"

"Dear god, yes!", Vincent exclaimed.

"Can you ever forgive me?", Vincent looked at her.

"Yes.", Zoe whispered.

There was an eerie pause and then these words....

"Don't ever f**king do it again!!", Zoe looked at Vincent as she got on top of her husband.

"Understood...."

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Blue Skies Ahead
Page 1 of 1