The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message Sent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Message Sent Empty
PostSubject: Message Sent   Message Sent EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Admiral T'Ora looked at Elizabeth, "The Vulcan Authority will recognize the House of Coren as the Head of Betazed if you can control Nicole Branson. If you make Branson the official representative of the House of Coren, the Vulcan Authority will recognize the city of New Cyndrial as the Capital of the Vulcan Authority and allow Cyndrial to continue to operate as the center of Betazed culture."

"I will assure you, Admiral. I can control Branson. She will become an active member in the House of Coren.", Elizabeth lied through her teeth. She has been trying for five years to first read and then to control Branson.

Elizabeth looked at the inner circle guard assigned her by Admiral Alexander Laree, now seen as the Loser of Betazed, and told them that Dr. Lily Gral must be taught her place. Dr. Gral cannot be allowed to pursue a romantic relationship with Nicole Branson.

The guards understood. The message would need to be sent to Dr. Gral. The Black Orchid arranged to intercept the Trojan Horse. While Captain Autumn Laree and Osama Larle exchanged pleasantries, the Betazoid Inner Guard met with Dr. Lily Gral of the Tellarite System. She needed to be taught that whatever her intentions were towards the Governess, they would not be allowed to continue. Governor Branson will start a relationship with Rose Coren and will help Elizabeth Coren reestablish the Coren family with the ultimate goal of unseating Admiral T'Ora as head of the Betazoid Alliance.

Believe you me, the message was sent.

Loud and clear.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Elizabeth Coren
Mayor of New Cyndrial
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Message Sent
Page 1 of 1