The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message Received

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Message Received Empty
PostSubject: Message Received   Message Received EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Elizabeth went down to the Academy Complex to look at classes and perhaps, just perhaps an actual career.

"Do you know what you are?", Libby interrupted.

"Huh?", Elizabeth turned around.

"You are little more than a pawn in a power play by your father against Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar. Nicole does not love you. She accepted you as a gift because she was lonely.", Libby explained.

"She is lonely for me. She just does not understand her feelings.", Libby taunted, "Yet!"

"My family never gave target locations to the Klingons.", Elizabeth shot back.

Libby slapped Elizabeth hard across the face, "Know you place, feeder pig. Your job is to placate Branson until she come to her senses and takes me back. There will be no feeder pigs in the farm house."

Elizabeth was deeply hurt by the comment. She fumbled for words, her face still tingling from the slap.

Elizabeth looked at Libby, "Nikki did not seem to mind a feeder pig in her bed last night. She ate just fine."

Libby stormed off. Elizabeth was disgusted by the language shared between the two Tellarites. They should be proud of their heritage and not refer to themselves as pigs. She hated it when the humans referred to themselves as hairless apes. Elizabeth signed up for several language courses.

Posted By

Elizabeth Btan
Student
Nancy Branson Academy
Camelot, Medara
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Message Received
Page 1 of 1