The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Music of My Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Music of My Heart Empty
PostSubject: The Music of My Heart   The Music of My Heart EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Christine was still hurting when she went into the new restaurant. She just wanted to have a nice meal and just forget about what had happened.

She had already spoken to Robert. Their incident was a mistake. It was not what she wanted. Belvedere would hear none of it. He was through being betrayed by Ms. T'Nley.

Christine wanted to just enjoy the pasta and a nice glass of wine. She was stunned when Beethoevan Brown came walking out of the back with the bottle of Picard Chardonnay. She had never seen a more handsome or laid back Antican. She has always fancied these gentlemen.

Soon Christine and Van were sharing stories. She was stunned to learn that he knew Bell, Bull and Wilma. They were soon sharing the wine too and laughing and joking.

In light of what had happened with Branson, Christine really needed to just be away from the colonists. She was overjoyed to have Van to share this with.

She then told Beethoevan that she always had a passion for Anticans. Van grinned, "Funny, I have always wanted to try a good Romulan Ale...."

Soon the pair were busting into the kitchen looking for a dark corner to do something more than drink wine or chat. Christine giggled, very happy to know that Branson would not be like her sneaking around to capture pictures of her daliances.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
BET Reporter
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Music of My Heart
Page 1 of 1