The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tan-Tric Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

Tan-Tric Problem Empty
PostSubject: Tan-Tric Problem   Tan-Tric Problem EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 am

Mary Elizabeth travelled to the surface. She spent a lot of time with Colonel Belvedere Brown. She became good friends with both Commander D'Tall and Colonel Zoe Beamon as the ladies discussed ground strategy on the colony. Mary Elizabeth was amazed to learn that legendary units like the Dogs of War, the Dragons and the Zombies were stationed on the colony despite the fact that there had not been a major ground battle.

She was very pleased to learn that the Providence made these units more mobile and they could be deployed very quickly, particularly within the Alpha Quadrant.

Colonel Pan'Taar travelled to Starbase 756 to discuss some requests for armaments and munitions for the units now that she had a good accounting of their standing. She had originally came as an observer but had been greatly excited about what was available in terms of manpower but more importantly in terms of command expertise. Officers like Colonel Belvedere Brown and Major Tanus of Gorn with their experiences on the Phoenix Colony and during the Cardassian civil war are invaluable in the community.

Mary Elizabeth sat down with Rear Admiral Tan to ask about the weapons assignments. She was suprised to learn that the Hierarchy clanner would be able to procure most of the weapons. She had heard that because of the small size of the King's Fleet that higher end products were difficult to manage. Tan was truly a man of many influences. Mary Elizabeth was immediately intrigued and asked the clanner if he would join her for supper.

Tan has a naive and tender way. He was and is a sort of conscience for the colonists. They can tell him anything. Because of his kind and gentle way, he is able to listen without judging. Mary Elizabeth soon confessed to the portly gentleman that Marcus-Brutus had become very distant after Rosalie committed suicide. He did not want to even touch her. Tan complimented the Tellarite on her beauty, purely to be nice. Mary Elizabeth leaned forward and kissed him on her forehead.

Tan did not realize he was leading her on. He just had such a gentle way. He would soon get an awakening to what that meant when Colonel Pan'Taar came to make next weapons request. She was dressed decidly differently.

Tan looked at her, "Colonel, your uniform top may be considered inappropriate."

"Do you like it?", Mary Elizabeth was openly flirtatious.

"Colonel, I believe you are misinformed. I do not have the necessary appendages to perform what I think you would like me to perform.", Rear Admiral Tan of the Hierarchy announced.

"Oh, Admiral, I believe you may have exactly what I need.", Mary Elizabeth looked at Tan.

"I have read the personal logs of Commander Summer Vasa. I believe that such a relationship would not violate my vows to Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar as no boar will have touched me deep inside.", Mary Elizabeth boasted.

Tan looked away but Mary Elizabeth opened her uniform top and then slowly undid her bra. Tan had been with Summer Vasa, with Sabrina Madison-Laree and recently with Teshra Trmel but these woman did not have anything like Mary Elizabeth was showing him. He did not have the internal biology to become excited by the appearance but he did have the empathy to know the wonderful shared feeling when he sent a girl into a frenzy of bliss.

He knew the dangers of what this could mean. The King's Fleet had only recently gained more approval from the Federation and more support from Starfleet Command under Admiral Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar and he was about to risk all that by defiling his wife. He was a shy and unassuming guy. He would not want all that attention but hell did Mary Elizabeth ever look incredible.

He could not help himself as he cupped her ample breasts knowing she would love it. Soon she was laying on her back being reminded that despite being an incredible soldier, an even better sharpshooter and being able to everything a man can do ~ in most cases better that she was a woman and she had needs, loves and wants and the ability to experience pleasure that would rival the heavens themselves. Rear Admiral Tan truly did have magic fingers, a magic touch and his gentle way sent the Tellarite into a special warm place.

Mary Elizabeth kissed him deeply on the mouth and then cuddled in next to him, "If you tell anyone, I will deny it. Who is gonna believe a portly old eunich over the wife of the Head of Starfleet Command."

The words hurt Tan badly. He was trying to help and she just used him. He lay back on the bed in his quarters and teared up. He may not have the capacity for physical love but he knew what love was and he knew the pain it could cause.

"Problems, Admiral.", Teshra came walking into the back area of his quarters.

Tan confessed the whole thing right down to molesting the Tellarite marine. Teshra had came onto him when she first arrived and they had shared a night but they were not a couple, at least not until that moment. She saw a capacity for love in his pain she had not seen since Josh had died. She slowly walked past the Rear Admiral and into the washroom.

Tan laid on his back and put his hands on his face starting to tear up thinking he had blown it with two woman in a single day. He turned over to see Teshra slowly opening the door to reveal herself.

Tan's mouth opened as he saw the amazing Andorian, "I thought we would be finished by my actions."

"I think I need to remind you what you will be missing if you ever do that to me again.", Teshra glared at Tan.

"It will never happen again.", Tan announced.

Posted by:

Rear Admiral Tan of the Hierarchy
Written with permission by T'Zohl of Vulcan
Commanding Officer - Starbase 756
Orbiting Camelot
In Service to
The King's Fleet
Back to top Go down

Tan-Tric Problem
Page 1 of 1