The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Girl Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Big Girl Problem Empty
PostSubject: Big Girl Problem   Big Girl Problem EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Acrylos has worked very hard on the rebuild at Delavan. He has worked closely with General Magdalena in the matriarchal culture of the Delavan. Magdalena has been very grateful for the help and has learned much about the industrial replicator technology pioneered by Lieutenant General Acrylos Teero.

Magdalena came to the senior command meeting held by Admiral Viceroy. She sat in the back with General Teero because she did not want to interfere. Acrylos asked the oversized female if she would like to see Camelot.

The city had been built in homage to the colony on Cheron VI in the Romulan outer realms. Magdalena became a tourist enjoying the day as she talked to Acrylos about his experiences with other oversized women including his first avatar experiment, oversized because of its large data banks and Samantha Warren who would often appear about 1o to 12 feet tall.

Magdalena had a blast in the city with Acrylos.

Magdalena looked at Acrylos, "Thank you, General Teero."

"Your welcome, General Magdalena.", Acrylos smiled, "I have much work to do. I have been at Delavan a lot lately. I have a shuttle fleet to run, and worse yet to maintain."

"May I return to the station with you, General?", Magdalena asked shyly. It was hard to see the very tall female as shy and intimidated.

"I am just going to sleep, Ma'am. It has been a long day.", Acrylos looked at the very tall Delavan.

"Maybe I can help you with that.", Magdalena offered.

Acrylos looked at Magdalena, "I don't know how that would work.", he chuckled.

Magdalena smiled, "You are a scientist and an explorer, think of it as an experiment. Exploring strange new worlds and all that."

Acrylos tapped his combadge, "Saehir, two to beam up."

Acrylos came walking out of the bathroom to see the gorgeous Delavan General wearing only a small white sweater. He looked over. He thought about the wonderful day he had shared with the Delavan beauty. He thought about the work they had shared in rebuilding of Delavan and the birth of the new city of Paris.

He walked over to Magdalena. He was literally shaking. She looked at him, "It's okay."

He slowly moved in.

"Oh my, General.", the Bajoran muttered.

"Call me Maggie.", Magdalena moaned.

Posted By:

Lt. General Acrylos Teero
Delavan Rebuild Project
Delavan
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Big Girl Problem
Page 1 of 1