The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camelot Nacht

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

Camelot Nacht Empty
PostSubject: Camelot Nacht   Camelot Nacht EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm

The Romulan Tal Shair reads my network reports now. The FBN transmitter that was installed on behalf of the Betazoid Entertainment Technologies has been removed. No one from the United Federation of Planets is permitted to see what goes on here.

No one is permitted to see that the students are being held in the Kathryn Janeway Secondary School and are being fed the marine rations. No parents have seen their children since the invasion.

No one is permitted to see that the King's Fleet staff on Vorta'Afrevadah (Loosely translated as Welcome to Heaven) are treated as slave labour. Rear Admiral Tan, one of the most gentle souls in all the universe dressed in a Romulan universe and being pushed around the floor to make sure that the Station runs at peak efficiency is positivey disgusting. This man is a legend in his service to Starfleet. He went to Station Destiny in the Beta Quadrant for the Phoenix Fleet when no one else would go. He endured the horrors of the inhabitants of the Dyson Sphere and for what, to be mistreated by Romulans in his golden years. This is nothing short of disgusting.

For fears that he may have a direct line to Head of Starfleet Command, Commander Pacriac Pan'Taar was removed from my offices and is now being held in the mines themselves. He is serving as a "head counter" for the Jem'Hadar. This is one of the nicest men I have ever known and he is covered in the dark dust of the mines. His mighty beard, a symbol of his status in the culture of Tellar, filled with the soot of the mines. I am ready to vomit in the hopes of cleansing my Romulan heritage.

Colonel Belvedere Brown, the man who showed me what love meant and who showed me what it meant to be a man, is missing in action and presumed dead. No one can confirm if the grand Antican got onto the Providence in the withdrawal. My heart wrenches at the very thought of losing him.

These great warriors have risen against the Romulans before. Commander T'Ros and the Romulans once occupied the Phoenix Colony but that was in the Beta Quadrant, supply lines were quite long and replacement soldiers were not imminent. This is a very difficult time.

I am uncertain if anyone will be able to read this. I am uncertain if it will make it passed the censors.

My hearts and prayers go out to the children.

Sent in Secret by:

Christine T'Nley
Camelot Underground
Cheron IV
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down

Camelot Nacht
Page 1 of 1