The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Enemy of My Enemy....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

The Enemy of My Enemy.... Empty
PostSubject: The Enemy of My Enemy....   The Enemy of My Enemy.... EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:40 pm

“You understand what we are offering, Gul Enranet?”, Daimon-Ress Komol looked at the Cardassian.

“I do.”, Vash looked at the Ferenginar national.

“A Ferenginar will be installed into the role of Governor of Camelot. This role will not be contested in a popular election until such time as the Ferengi Alliance deems necessary. Branson will not be permitted to establish a popular coup. This could be a lifetime post.”, Komol looked at Gul Enranet.

“I understand.”, Vash looked at the floor.

“You have to understand what the Ferengi Alliance is risking by supporting you. Should the Romulans not withdraw as you expect they will. The Ferengi Alliance is not ready for a full and all out war with the Romulans.”, Komol looked at the Star Map.

“The Ferengi Alliance will then have full control of the enriched Dilithium trade to the Federation. The King’s Fleet will be restored to its capacity as protectors of the colony and the trade route back into United Federation of Planets space. The King’s Fleet will contracted to the Ferengi Alliance to protect Ferengi interests at all costs. This would include protecting the colony and its valuable resources from Starfleet should the need arise.”, Komol sternly announced, holding up the contract.

“We will comply. The liberation of Camelot is our primary priority.”, Enranet took a deep breath knowing what a corner he was placing Viceroy and Warren into by the agreement.

“And you can speak for Admiral Viceroy?”, Daimon-Ress Komol looked at the Cardassain.

“I am, aren’t I?”, Vash knew how dangerous the agreement was but he had already been turned down by the Gorn Hegemony and the Retarnee City States. The old adage applies.

The energy of my enemy is my friend

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer – USS / CGV Tanmesad
Liberating Camelot
King’s Fleet

Story approved by

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King’s Fleet
Back to top Go down

The Enemy of My Enemy....