The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Bed with the Enemy....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

In Bed with the Enemy.... Empty
PostSubject: In Bed with the Enemy....   In Bed with the Enemy.... EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 am

Magenta loved the passion of Dr. Skylight Greene. It was one of the things that turned Nicole on to the Doctor as well. Skye is an amazing lady but only on her terms. She is a doctor. She is ferociously dedicated to that. She would stay at the hospital 24 -7 if they would let her. In fact, she does.

Magenta was at the hospital all the time when they got together but now things have quieted down. Magenta would like a real life, complete with the galas, the regal pleasures of the Phoenix Colony. Skye would just like to work.

Magenta was alone AGAIN! She decided to make a trip out to the Omega Community to see her father. She wanted, no she needed someone to tell her she was great and she would be fine. Magenta arrived at the beautiful mansion. The opulant palace was actually built by William Hunt for Nicole Branson but Nicole would not live there. Commodore Vincent Viceroy also never lived there when he was Governor.

Eugenio, the Betazoid Governor loved the opulence of the mansion. Magenta could not find her father or her mother anywhere. She started to search the mansion when she heard moaning coming from the master bedroom. Magenta giggled thinking of her mother and father "doing it."

She tried to sneak back downstairs but accidentally nudged the door. The sight was something she NEVER would have expected. Her father was in there all right. He was bent over the bed taking it from behind by the Antican Godfather Cleveland Powers. Magenta rushed downstairs praying to every Betazoid Deity that no one heard her.

Magenta slipped outside. Oh my god! What had she just seen? Magenta had often wondered about her homosexual tendencies. Where did they come from? Why was she like that? Now with her mother actually kissing Nicole and now her father in bed with a male, an ANTICAN MALE!!, she knew.

Magenta slumped down on the steps. Did her mother know? Maybe that is why she flirted with Nicole. Magenta thought of Nicole. Oh my god! If her mother were to find out, if she did not know already, she would surely make a play for Nicole. Magenta could not believe how jealous she was of her own mother. She was furious.

Magenta shouted for a hovercab. She literally flew across the city. She kept checking her watch. She pulled up to the Little Lakaria suburban house. She got out of the car. She walked up to the house.

Magenta walked up to the steps. She chimed the door. She looked at Nicole, "Where is Trista?"

"She is laying down.", Nicole did not quite understand the bossy tone.

"Where is Brenna?", Magenta continued.

"She is still at school. They are working with Communicators today.", Nicole smiled so proud of her daughter.

Magenta looked at Nicole, "The clothes... Lose them!"

"What?", Nicole looked at Magenta.

"Take your freakin' clothes off.", Magenta snapped.

"What?", Nicole slowly unbuttoned her uniform top and started to slid it over her head. She knew it was wrong. She knew she should not do it.

"Skye is in love with her work. She is not in love with me.", Magenta cupped Nicole's breast with both hands and kissed her deeply on the mouth.

"My father is gonna leave my mother. Leave my mother for another man!", Magenta kissed Nicole on the neck and between the breasts. Nicole was on fire. The truth is she really still loved the girl she called "Magic."

"My mother is not coming here to take you from me!", Magenta shouted.

"How are you healing up?", Magenta asked grabbing Nicole's hips and pulled her close enough to undo her uniform pants. The pants fell to the floor exposing her beautiful pink frilly panties.

"Skye did a great job. I am as good as new.", Nicole grinned as Magenta grabbed her g-string and literally snapped them off her hips.

"Are you sure this is okay?", Magenta started to unbutton her own shirt.

"I experienced a great deal of pain... down there. Maybe you need to kiss it better.", Nicole cooed.

Magenta shoved her back. Nicole stumbled into the chair as Magenta literally dove between her legs. Nicole screamed with utter joy. This is how it should be.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Vice President
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Federation

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

In Bed with the Enemy....
Page 1 of 1