The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hands Up!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christine TNley

Hands Up!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hands Up!!!!!!   Hands Up!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 pm

"We are better served with me and the marines looking after station defense.", Teshra looked at Tan, Deveniss and Federation Observer Admiral Lissan Shran.

"But I need you up here.", Tan looked at Teshra. His tone gave him away. He did not want Teshra to go down to the Fighter Squadron Decks for personal reasons.

Teshra, like the others, read the signs. She kissed Admiral Tan on the forehead, "It's been fun but I have a job to do."

Tan frowned, "And who the hell will handle day to day operations."

"We would like to give full control to the Marines. I would suggest the Orion move up to operations. She could be most helpful.", Deveniss offered.

"I will get up to operations as soon as possible.", Tan complied with his colleague.

Tchilick joined them on the Operations Platform, "I will be leaving for Monarch Station to help with their fighter squadron."

"What? Why?", Tan looked at Click.

"I will not serve with these marines. I am a flier, I am no grunt!!", Click snapped grabbing his duffle bag.

Tan looked around, "Things are going to hell in a hand basket around here."

The Hierarchy Clanner stomped back to his ready room. Deveniss headed over to the operations platform. He tapped the Comm to see if Saehir was coming up to the station for supper. He was stunned to learn that Saehir had been threatened by Praetor T'Ros about her position at the University. Saehir looked at the Selayan, "She saw your statement. I will not be coming up for supper. Not now, maybe not again."

Deveniss was deeply hurt and walked to the Chief of Staff Office. He plunked down and his chair swivelled around.

Both men had been under such stress and now this. Tan looked up as Admiral Shran came in, "Would you like to join me for dinner? The Federation has announced its support for the King's Fleet."

Tan looked up, "Well a guys gotta eat."

Tan went down to Leo's. He and Lissan talked about old times and he told stories about Destiny Station and Summer Vasa. Lissan listened and finally broke the stale conversation trend, "I hear you have a thing for Andorians."

Tan almost spit his wine on the table, "You realize that the Hierarchy do not have actual sex organs."

Lissan put her hand on his hands, "I am not worried."

Deveniss walked back up to Operations after supper. He just wanted to think about something else.

D'Tall came walking out of the Station Commander's Office. She had obviously been working out.

"Sorry, Admiral.", D'Tall rubbed her head with a towel.

Deveniss smiled, "No problem. I have worked nights before."

"Thank you, by the way.", D'Tall smiled.

"For what?", Deveniss looked puzzled. He should apologize to her for peaking.

"For the promotion and the opportunity.", D'Tall smiled, thinking about her pathway through life from the Omega Academy all the way here.

"I am VERY grateful and I am Orion. I know how TO SHOW GRATITUDE.", she winked.

"Please child. I cannot accept that.", Deveniss replied.

"Come on, Dee. I am only teasing.", D'Tall flicked the towel at the old Selayan.

Deveniss smiled. D'Tall looked at Deveniss, "You know, Sir. I have a new appreciation for magic fingers having spent a lot of time with Commander Tchilack."

Deveniss looked at her but could not find any words. D'Tall smiled, "I do need a shower... And I would not mind some company."

"I am with Saehir.", Deveniss looked at the Orion.

"That's not what she says.", D'Tall looked back taking off her shirt.

Deveniss stood there for a moment. He then followed her into the Station Commander's office.

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Voice of the King's Fleet Vessels
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down

Hands Up!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1