The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Hands On Deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

All Hands On Deck Empty
PostSubject: All Hands On Deck   All Hands On Deck EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 pm

"How the hell am I supposed to provide housing for 20,000 refugees without a f**king industrial replicator?", Acrylos looked at General Kabarann.

"You are the legendary Chief Engineer, you figure it out.", Honey teased.

Soon the Bajoran was commissioning homes built out of wood and raised above the ground to prevent the transfer of the cold. It was a huge job. Acrylos was reminded about the recovery on Bajor after the liberation. It was hard work not technology that rebuilt the Home world but more than that rebuilt the community amongst the Bajoran people.

Acrylos was looking for some extra hands. He was very happy when Brittany Paneera showed up to help. The multi-limbed beauty was soon pounding nails with those extra hands. There would be fewer and fewer people sleeping on the floor in the gymnasium at the Larle.

Acrylos opened a nice bottle of Bajoran Wine. He and Brittany were having a sip, "Thank you for all your help this week."

"My pleasure.", Brittany smiled.

Acrylos was still trying to figure out the system on the Tev to try to help the surfaced dwellers. He would get it eventually. He came back to the surface with more hand tools. It was the maximum size item he was able to produce thus far.

A frustrated Teero was getting ready for bed when a knock came at the door.

"By the prophet's child, you could freeze to death.", Acrylos looked at Brittany.

"I would like to get even less clothes on.", Brittany giggled.

She had learned the Magdelena had chosen to stay on Medara. Acrylos had been alone since thee assignment. He knew it was wrong. She was a student. She had worked so hard. People had homes because of her.

Acrylos could not help himself. He knew that the young lady had been with Admiral Viceroy. He should have asked her to leave.

Acrylos rolled over next to the beautiful multi limbed beauty and smiled. Life on the colonies is hard but the distractions can be incredible.

Posted By:

Ciolonel Acrylos Teero
Wood Construction Engineer
Cold Camelot, Reykja Penthe
Beta Penthe Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

All Hands On Deck
Page 1 of 1