The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long Live The Kingdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Long Live The Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Long Live The Kingdom   Long Live The Kingdom EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:01 am

From time immemorial, there has been a Camelot. Each great kingdom has brought with it stories of great victories, of growing unities and the pain of unrequited love. Ours is no different. This Camelot has saw great victories.

Most recently, the triumphs over the devastation of the Tacet Enzyme explosions. The Romulans tried to bring down Camelot but failed. Agora Novus lives because of the intense desire to make this work despite overwhelming odds. Now I sit here in my office preparing my evening editorial knowing that all this could be lost again.

I sat there with Nicole Branson whenshe left the Omega colony for the Phoenix Colony. I was openly critical of her choices. I escaped in a pod when the Retarnee attacked. This was her fault. We should have ran. I sat in the courtroom when the colonists were expelled from Ephyra. They deserved this.

This however is different. The actions that are about to occur are about the Klingons and the Romulans. The colony is simply in the way.... Collateral damage. I have been openly critical of Branson and Coren but no one deserves this.

Especially not our Camelot...

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Reporter
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Long Live The Kingdom
Page 1 of 1