The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riding the Bull...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Riding the Bull... Empty
PostSubject: Riding the Bull...   Riding the Bull... EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:12 am

T'Zohl learned of the incident with Major Tanus through the RDTV dirt sheet. She could not believe that Bell had moved on, especially like that. T'Zohl was literally pissed off with her General. She was being a total hard ass on the bridge of the USS Vulcan Victory.

The Double V had gone from a fine place to work to a place where everyone was walking on eggshells. T'Zohl is so grumpy. Autumn is always a bitch. Maple did not know what to do. She was new to the King's Fleet. She tried to reach Vice Admiral Warren without any luck. She also tried to contact Admiral Illyan Coren but Illyan had left for Betazed.

Maple then did the next best thing. She called Bullerton Brown. She asked the young marine to come and fix the Captain. Bull came walking into the ready room, "I hear you are having trouble."

"My doctor called you?", T'Zohl glared at Bull.

"She said you were hurt by the actions of my father.", Bull bluntly announced. He was a marine; straight forward and direct.

"I am a Vulcan. I do not get hurt and my moods are not subject to the actions of others.", T'Zohl looked at Bull.

"Yes, Ma'am.", Bull looked at his friend.

He walked over and closed the door. He turned back, "You are not alone again, Zee. You cheated on Bell with me. In a way, the two of you are even. Now its time to move on."

He took her hand. She stood up.

"I am a Vulcan. I need only mate for procreation during the mating cycle. I do not need this to be happy. I do not.", T'Zohl exclaimed.

She slowly turned around and bent over the desk. Bull moved behind her.

Things will be better on the Double V now.

Posted by:

Captain T'Zohl of Vulcan
Commanding Officer
USS Vulcan Victory
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Riding the Bull...
Page 1 of 1