The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Release the Bull

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Release the Bull Empty
PostSubject: Release the Bull   Release the Bull EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:19 pm

"You like the work?", Betsy looked at Acrylos.

"I do.", the Bajoran smiled, blowing on his hands to keep his fingers warm.

Betsy looked at him, "why?"

"Because no one else will.", Acrylos frowned.

"I served on the Tanmesad because they wanted a Bajoran and no one would work with the Cardassians. I followed Vincent and Nicole to the Phoenix Colony because they thought building cities in Beta Quadrant was impossible. I have followed them to do the work. I have built industrial replicators to rival Utopia Planetia or even William Hunt. Now I stand here in the cold because I thought hiding the Covenant was the right thing to do, I can and I will do it again.", Acrylos boasted.

"And I am gonna help you.", Betsy smiled. She had become so impressed with the burning desire of the Bajoran to make sure everyone was warm at night. He had watched her do the heavy lifting. Working together does this to people.

The snow had blown in as Betsy and Acrylos had been working on the lift station. It was going to be too difficult to land a shuttle. They were going to have to stay on the surface. They took a couple of rooms in the Inn and Acrylos went down to saloon for some supper. Betsy was going to have a shower.

He returned to a surprise.

Betsy looked at Acrylos, "Dessert?"

"But what about Branson?", Teero looked at the Bovidae.

"I thought she was what I wanted but I know now that it is the work that turns me on. You are the worker. You are the one in the freezing cold. I thought I wanted the udder but I want the bull.", Betsy spoke seductively.

Teero had been with a Caitian, a Cardassian and an Antican. He was not above an experiment. He smiled, "Ah, what the hell..."

Posted By:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Experimenting in the Cold
Reykja Penthe
Klingon Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Release the Bull
Page 1 of 1