The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Will Be Kings Forever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

We Will Be Kings Forever Empty
PostSubject: We Will Be Kings Forever   We Will Be Kings Forever EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 pm

"Can you believe this crap, Summer?", Vincent tossed his uniform shirt into the corner.

"Did you hear Caitlin up on the stand balling about the death of her father and confirming that Tan and I informed Governor Branson of the impending attack.", Vincent snapped.

"It will work out.", Summer announced, "The truth will come out."

"I wish I could be so confident. I got Deveniss hissing down my effing neck about the truth. He is under pressure to finally shutdown the King's.", Vincent warned.

"Illyan is already talking to John about supporting the Betazoid Alliance operations on Darona. The colony has been making too nice with the Federation. How the hell do we get into these political messes.", Vincent snapped.

"Maybe it's for the best.", Summer looked at Vincent.

"What? Why would you say such a thing?", Vincent demanded.

"If the colony returns to Betazoid control, a Betazoid will be Governor and the house of Vasa will be given Medara and a position in Illyan's cabinet.", Summer gasped as the truth came out.

"Summer, god no!", Vincent snapped.

"The King's Fleet will be absorbed by the Betazoid Alliance. You can reassume command of the Observatory and we will ease into retirement.", Summer put her arms on Vincent's shoulders.

Vincent stood up, "You need to go."

"We will be Kings forever.", Vincent snapped.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

We Will Be Kings Forever
Page 1 of 1