The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Never Doubted It For A Minute - READ IT!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bunny Branson

I Never Doubted It For A Minute - READ IT!! Empty
PostSubject: I Never Doubted It For A Minute - READ IT!!   I Never Doubted It For A Minute - READ IT!! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:45 pm

I encourage everyone who writes here and our fans to read the post, I never doubted it for a minute written by Christine T'Nley and based on a story concept from Commander T'Zohl.

The post was incredible and well deserving of our writing excellence award. It is not often that these are included in the news page but Leanne did such an amazing job, I have included my award comments right here on the news page for all to see. Just an incredible job of writing.

Jesus Christ, Leanne! I thought you had killed off the entire marine corps. I was right on the floor with Christine in tears when the Black Moon exploded. I have written for Bell, Tanus and many of these characters. I have as much ownership as anyone. I thought they had died. I was right there emotionally when Sabrina made the announcement. Fantastic job. I wish I could give this award multiple times for this post. "I never doubted it for a minute" is the best post in recent memory. Congratulations - Cam.

Just when I had begun to worry that the colony might become stale again, this kind of stuff happens to show the amazing talents of all of you. I love you guys!

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down

I Never Doubted It For A Minute - READ IT!!
Page 1 of 1