The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read Now and Be Warned!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Read Now and Be Warned! Empty
PostSubject: Read Now and Be Warned!   Read Now and Be Warned! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Ladies and Gents of the Phoenix Fleet. I would like to bring to light a unhappy trend. I am noticing that the majority of our simms have less then 10 posts a month and that only a small 5 or 6 are doing all the heavy lifting. This is going to change because effective immediately any simm that can not maintain at least 15 posts per month will be closed. Also until further notice we will not be adding any more simms to the fleet until such time as our simms meet and / or exceed the monthly posting goal or all simms that fall under this category are closed.

Commanding Officers who fail to meet this goal will be ineligible to command a Phoenix Fleet simm for no less then 1 year unless otherwise approved by the Trinity. Posts must be at least two paragraphs in length and can not be just mixed words because I am registered on all your simms so I know who is and isn't posting.

We feel that simms should be at least making 15 - 20 posts per month at a minimum I would expect more with a larger crew. CO's should be reviewing member's posting counts / history and helping those that are not meeting the minimum goals. I expect as much from you as I do myself. That is why I have resigned from every simm but 3 in order to work on meeting the posting goals set forth by this Fleet Command. I suggest (not an order)that all of you with multiple simms consider this as well. I would rather see more people on a few simms then a bunch of simms with less people. This helps to make the stories better and create fun twists that can better the simm ,the writer, as well as the fleet.

Signed

William Hunt
President, Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Read Now and Be Warned!
Page 1 of 1