The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fairy Tale Curse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Fairy Tale Curse Empty
PostSubject: A Fairy Tale Curse   A Fairy Tale Curse EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm

The Caitian Slave Trade is something that is often kept hidden from the public eye. The Leo family does not support the trade. They however will not break the tradition and took the child Leta into their home.

They cared for her. The bonds of slavery can only be broken when the slave is able to demonstrate true love and is able to enter into a marriage. Leta was not able to find a partner on Cait. She was going to be bound to the Leo family for her whole life; doomed to wash dishes in the kitchen forever.

Leta learned that Galileo Leo had accepted his fate. He had returned to the restaurant industry and opened a facility on Observatory 642. She knew that she would be able to meet her obligation and be free of the bounds of Cait. Leta would get a new group of options and perhaps be free of the bonds of slavery.

Leta Felis, named for the Ocelot - the cat of Earth, learned that Acrylos Teero served in the district. Leta had heard tell of his relationships with Caitian students and with Tiara Cu'Gr. This man, this Bajoran could love a Caitian. Leta soon learned that Acrylos was working in the Red Shale Mines.

Leta headed to the surface. She just wanted to know if there was a possibility. Acrylos had worked in the mines all day and in the lab converting the red shale to red dilithium. He went back to his quarters.

Acrylos gasped, "Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Leta Felis.", Leta looked at Acrylos.

"I have been bound by slavery to the House of Leo. The bond can only be broken by marriage. I am here because I have learned that you have a passion for the Caitians. I thought I would offer myself to you and you would help me get my freedom.", Leta explained.

"Get some clothes on child. If we are to be a couple, we should at least get to know each other first.", Acrylos chuckled.

He went to the replicator and took out two glasses of wine. He sat down at the table, "My name is Acrylos Teero and I am an engineer. I have served on many vessels but my first love is the USS / CGV Tanmesad. It is aboard this ship that I gained my experience and my understanding that all species are equal and have goodness in their heart."

Leta than told her tale. She spoke over and over again of washing dishes. Acrylos just wanted to save her. Acrylos just wanted to free her from the bonds. He did not know her from anyone. He could learn to love her. He would have to.

Leta disappeared once more into that bathroom. She came back out and looked at Acrylos, "Come to bed, darling. I will make you know the privileges of being my husband."

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Red Shale Mines
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Fairy Tale Curse
Page 1 of 1