The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy Tale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Fairy Tale Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tale   Fairy Tale EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Courtney had almost become worse than Nicole. She was always having some sort of gala event. She was always inviting Deveniss and Tan. Unfortunately with Tan moving over to the Sheriff's Office, Dr. Skylight Greene had become the hospital administrator again. Skye was now on Courtney's invite list.

Courtney joked, "If John has to go, so do you!"

Skye went to the first event by herself but hated all the questions that brought particularly with Zach and Tegora showing up. Skye just did not want to be asked about her relationship.

Sera came into the hospital with a perp who had rolled a car trying to escape the motorcycle unit. Sera was looking in the window when Skye came by. Skye slowly stopped, "Ummmm... Sera. Would you like to come to Councillor Wellington's grand opening luncheon tonight?"

Sera looked at Skye, dressed in her leather pants and a skin tight leather top, "I don't think I fit the part."

"Please. I am begging for a date. I don't want to deal with the questions.", Skye begged.

"How would I dress?", the cop known as Phaser asked.

"Like a princess, it is an art gala.", Skye looked at Sera.

Skye was still in her housecoat when Sera showed up "dressed like a princess."

She even had a little crown. Skye grabbed her, "You look amazing."

"I look foolish.", Sera frowned.

"To hell with that, you only look foolish if you are the only one.", Skye rushed upstairs to change her entire outfit.

Sera and Skye walked into the gala together. Talk about an entrance.

There was all this talk about how foolish they looked but Sera in her wig and Skye in her little crown did not care for one moment. This was a fantasy neither had expected.

Both ladies were walking into the Renaissance hand in hand. Skye looked at Sera, "Thank you for coming."

"Thank you for inviting me.", Sera smiled.

Skye kissed her, "See you tomorrow."

"The night does not have to end.", Sera winked.

Posted by:

Dr. Skylight Greene
Hospital Administrator
King's County Medical
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Fairy Tale
Page 1 of 1