The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Bullet Proof

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Bullet Proof Empty
PostSubject: Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Bullet Proof   Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Bullet Proof EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:35 am

Nicole was terrified as she was wisked away from the scene by Erica Lavigne and several security staff members after the attempt was made on the life of Admiral Bruce Montgomery outside the court house. Erica, Nicole's Probation Officer and Amy Turin were wisked into a hover car and taken back to the Federation Complex.

Obviously Montgomery has more enemies than we know. Nicole was on her communicator in the car with Vincent wisked away in a seperate military vehicle. The two leaders needed to be in two different places in case the attempt was on the leadership of the colony. Nicole wanted Vincent to arrange for more security for Montgomery, Cleveland Powers and his associates. Vincent agreed.

Nicole got back to her office. Erica, Amy and Nicole walked in. Amy grabbed Nicole by the arm, "I can't do this, Nicole."

"Do what?", Nicole asked.

"Duck from bullets, get whisked away in cars. Hide in offices. Its not me. Its not who I am.", Amy looked at Nicole.

"What are you saying?", Nicole asked. Fear welled up in her heart. She had just experienced one of her great fears; to be killed in service to the Federation.

"I am saying I have to go. Don't worry, I will have my stuff out of your house by the time you get home.", Amy started to cry and turned and ran out.

Nicole stood there stunned. The bullets at the courthouse had missed her but she was not bulletproof after all. She was alone once more. Alone to face her greatest foe, her own ego.

Nicole knew what she had done with Montgomery. She knew that she wanted to be an Admiral. She would have slept with an Orion Slave Trader to get that. Now the whole world is going to have to listen as she is questioned about it.

Now she has to do that alone...

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Witness for the Prosecution
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson’s Personal Log - Bullet Proof
Page 1 of 1