The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Snake Entices....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Snake Entices.... Empty
PostSubject: The Snake Entices....   The Snake Entices.... EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:36 pm

"Please don't go.", Nicole exclaimed as Libby packed.

"These are my people and my father asked me. You have to understand.", Libby looked back.

"You have left me so many times.", Nicole looked at Libby.

"You are so shallow, Nicole. This is not about you. The Klingons are threatening my home.", Libby snarled.

"You should support me. You have convince Viceroy to send the whole damn King's Fleet to fight the Klingons but you won't. Starfleet will not provoke conflict with the Klingons and you are like children, you do exactly as you are told. The King's Fleet claims to be so influential but it is not. It is a battle group in the machine of war. Screw you, Branson.", Libby snapped and walked out.

Nicole was so frustrated. She needed to clear her head. She went over to Ishka's. No one cares who goes in there. Nicole sat there.

Angeliss was on stage slithering around. Her hybrid body was eerie and bizarre. Nicole was still trying to read Deveniss, her father. The old Selayan could be so competent and then he could be so distant. He slept often.

The stripper looked so forlorn. Nicole hated Zek. He was the dark underbelly of crime. He followed around Branson because new colonies made new wealth. He took advantage of the weak.

Angeliss came down and sat next to Nicole. She looked at the Governor and then thanked her for Holliss. Her sister was working aboard the Retribution. Nicole felt the support in her voice. She was proud of Holliss.

Nicole looked at the topless Selayan hybrid. Nicole slowly tilted her head and rested it on her shoulder. Angeliss leaned in and rested her head against the human. They shared something in that moment.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Drunk at Ishka's
Medara
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Snake Entices....
Page 1 of 1