The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Fire Bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Little Fire Bug Empty
PostSubject: Little Fire Bug   Little Fire Bug EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Nicole could not stand the politics of the region. She remembered leaving the Phoenix Federation after the politics of President William Hunt and his inner circle could not manage the Retarnee Invasions.

The slowing of the political structure by a growing civilian government made decision making difficult. Nicole knew now that Elizabeth Coren was fu**ing Colonel Teero and that led to the Olive Branch. Nicole knew that Illyan could not be trusted or at least not yet. She was still unsure what to make of his movement towards a working agreement with Vincent Viceroy. If the old King's Fleet could exist, they may be on to something very special.

Nicole and Tegora were not getting along. She knew that Tegora and Summer had sided with Grigor Focal and she felt that they had a lot of work to do before they could be trusted. Summer may have been able to woo the naive Tan back into her arms, but Nicole was not about to come so easy.

Political life was again very hard. Nicole walked into her house exhausted. She looked to the heavens, "By the house of Betazed, please grant me some relief."

Nicole had learned today that at the urging of the Federation and Romulans, the Klingons had ended their attacks on the Tellarite colonies. There are two schools of thought, one that the Klingons were playing nice for a political motivation - give something now to get something later or the second and more likely, the new Beta Zeta Sector Federation had slowed the delivery of their Red Shale Dilithium either through the underground Ferenginar Network or the movement of Illyan Coren towards the Federation. Either way, the Klingons had withdrawn.

The Federation sees this a great victory for coordination with Praetor T'Ros and the Romulans. Nicole was not certain. She was just happy that the tensions had ended. She had no idea what that would mean for Tellarites who once lived on Darona. She had no idea what that would mean for Tellarites who lived in Camelot or on Medara.

Nicole was taking off her shoes when the blue hue from the transporter appeared directly in her living room.

Libby appeared before her looking uncomfortable in the lingerie and slowly lifting one leg, "I am so sorry, Nicole but I am back now to make things right."

Libby pulled down on the edge of the little skirt very uncomfortable in the outfit. Nicole really did appreciate the effort. It was a very nice gesture. She did not want Libby to go and despite the viceral language of their last fight, she loved Libby.

She loved the fact that when Libby left, it was of her own accord and not in an empty photon tube like so many before her. To Nicole, Libby was the symbol that the Black Widow Curse could be broken.

Libby looked at Nicole, "I am willing to spend the rest of my life trying to fix the damage we have caused to our relationship."

"I am too.", Nicole smiled, thinking of her own betrayal with Lolli Gral.

The ladies rushed upstairs. Brenna came home from school not knowing that Libby was there. She came rushing upstairs to see her mother. She opened the quarter's door.

"Oh god, Brenna get out!", Nicole exclaimed, her breasts pressed firmly against her Tellarite lover.

Brenna covered her eyes and ran from the room as Nicole fumbled for her clothes to go to see her daughter. Libby was much slower at getting dressed giving the pair enough to time to discuss what Brenna had accidentally seen.

Libby came walking downstairs to see the pair laughing. She looked at Brenna what is so funny. Brenna looked at her other mother, "I am going to one day have to tell a counsellor why I am so messed up.", she announced very maturely.

Libby burst out laughing and ran over to tickle the young lady. She held Brenna down. Brenna looked up, "Mommy Nicole says that if you leave again, I get to burn your clothes."

Libby giggled and tickled Brenna, "I guess I can never leave then, you little firebug."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Medara
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Little Fire Bug
Page 1 of 1