The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Ring of Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Burning Ring of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Burning Ring of Fire   Burning Ring of Fire EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:21 am

Carleton looked at the sky from the Omega Offices in Opera. The O shaped building was commissioned by Governor Branson because the city was called Opera. Carleton Porter knew Nicole well enough that he saw right through her rouse. The building was a tribute to her Omega Fleet heritage. He was no fool.

Carleton had been coordinating the evacuation in case the Plato failed in its mission to destroy the Rings of Teero. He could have left but he chose to stay. If it was his time. It was his time.

Colonel neroQ walked into the observation platform, "Councillor, there is still at least one shuttle left."

"I am staying here.", Carleton looked at Aadarsh.

"Then I am staying too.", the Klingon responded standing next to the Antican politician.

The pair watched as the Plato began its attack vector. Carleton looked at Aadarsh, "Why is the Lancelot entering a lower assault vector?"

"It appears that your Fleet Command does not trust the students.", neroQ responded, "An acceptable battle strategy. If one attack is good, two is better."

Carleton smiled.

Aadarsh looked at Carleton, "If they miss and the Rings don't break up, the falling rings will be too large and the atmosphere will be unsustainable. We will suffocate or worse, the pressure will cause our bodies to explode."

"That is correct.", Carleton announced bluntly.

Aadarsh interlaced her fingers in with the Antican's furry fingers. She squeezed a bit. Carleton did not pull away. The Branson Beauty dark skinned Klingon reassigned female looked at her protector.

Aadarsh looked at Carleton, "If these are to be my last living moments, I would like you to know that my reassignment is fully complete. I am female right down to the molecular level. I do not look like Patrick Hatherton or Cougar Faulkner."

"What are you saying?", Carleton looked at Aadarsh.

Aadarsh removed her clothing.

Carleton thought about how this could be his last living moments in the universe. What the hell? He too removed his clothing.

Brandon looked at Giancarla, "Trade places with Tony."

Giancarla looked at her tormentor and then at Brandon, "A good commanding officer allows the assigned person to fulfill the duty to which he or she is assigned."

Brandon looked at his girlfriend and executive officer, "But he is an a**hole. I don't trust him."

Giancarla looked at Tony and then at Brandon, "He is the Tactical Officer. I am he Executive Officer. The role is his. Take the shot when you acquire your target, Lieutenant."

Brandon looked at Giancarla, "Are you willing to stake your reputation on a bully who has harassed you?"

Giancarla looked at Brandon, "Tony lashes out because no one gives him the authority to make decisions. He is a Todd. He is a born soldier. He may not yet understand it but it is in there somewhere."

Brandon looked at Tony, "Take your shot."

Carleton was pounding Aadarsh from behind. If he was going to die, at least he would die in the throes of passion. He was about ready to explode into his Klingon partner.

Tony took a deep breath. He looked over at Horace, "Give me the line."

Tony looked back at Giancarla, "Thank you."

Tony tapped the launcher twice.

Terry stood aboard the Lancelot following the Plato on the attack run. He looked at Autumn, "Report."

Autumn looked at Terry, "The target has been destroyed."

Tony gave a loud, "Yes!!!"

Brandon smiled and turned to Giancarla, "Inform the Task Force Commander."

"Aye, Commander.", Giancarla smiled.

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Voice of the King's Fleet Vessels
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Burning Ring of Fire
Page 1 of 1