The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fool Me Once....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Fool Me Once.... Empty
PostSubject: Fool Me Once....   Fool Me Once.... EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:25 pm

"Father, I can confirm that the recent supplies of Red Shale Dilithium sold to Klingons did not come from Branson or the King's Fleet", Libby looked at the monitor.

"How can you be so certain?", Colonel Leopoldo Gral looked back from his ship in the Tellar System.

"Nicole cannot lie when you have three fingers jammed inside her.", Libby gave a devious smile.

Just as she made the announcement, Nicole came walking in. She grabbed her mouth in shock. She thought she loved Libby. She could not believe that she had taken her back. She tried to speak butno words came out. Her lips just quivered.

Libby looked at her, "I have got what I wanted out of you anyway. I know now it was Ishka and the underground that moved the Dilithium."

Libby brushed by Nicole. All Branson could think of was her children. Brenna and Mac thought the world of Libby. What would she tell them?

Could she tell them that the one they called Mommy was just using them to find out if the King's Fleet was involved with the Klingon attacks?

The truth is so horrible sometimes.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Medara
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Fool Me Once....
Page 1 of 1