The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fool's Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Fool's Play Empty
PostSubject: A Fool's Play   A Fool's Play EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:08 pm

"You would have to have someone on the working floor and not just anyone, someone of some intelligence to know exactly when to infuse the dilithium.", Hattie looked at her equations.

"No one in their right mind would do that.", Hattie warned.

"I will do it.", Acrylos looked at her.

"And then who is going to run the loop?", Hattie chuckled.

"You built all this but you have no idea how its going to work.", Hattie turned away from Acrylos.

He knew she was right. He did not appreciate her mocking. Their relationship had been strained. This did not help.

Acrylos was looking through the files in the reassignment center. He had already interviewed four engineers. All of them understood the risks of working in his "smelter" and all of them had flat out turned him down.

He was surprised when he saw a name he recognized, "Clarissa Paige."

He remembered her as Doctor Clarissa Paige. He was stunned when he saw her with spiked hair and a nasty scar on her chest in the shape of a heart.

She told him of her time after the fall of her father and of nearly being killed in a Starfleet Prison by a Ferengi who wanted her to love him.

Acrylos told her of his plans and the intricate equations and timing that would be required. She looked at him, "I could do that."

"For a chance at redemption, I could do that.", Clarissa looked at Acrylos.

The pair went to the COAL loop. Acrylos went into the lab. Clarissa went to the smelter floor.

Acrylos watched. He had seen the trials... The room turned to a molten firebox. He had also seen four Bajoran Miners, two Betazoid Engineers and two employees of the Stone Mines vaporized in the room. You cannot tell someone when to infuse the Omega, it is different every time.

Clarissa watched the equations closely. Acrylos watched Clarissa closely, "Come on, sweetie!", he muttered.

Clarissa engaged the infusion. Acrylos watched the meters.

Perfect!! Clarissa came walking up to the Lab, "Did it work?"

Acrylo was overjoyed. He was jumping up and down and he grabbed Clarissa, pulling her in tight, he hugged her yelling, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Clarissa had been abused and even scarred by her life away from Starfleet. She had not felt any contact in so long. She hugged the Bajoran so tight. It felt so nice.

Clarissa looked up, "Thank you for giving a chance."

"No, thank you.", Clarissa kissed the Colonel.

"Oh my.", Acrylos looked at the hellcat.

"I would do anything to keep this job...", Clarissa looked at Acrylos, "Anything..."

"But no one else would even do it.", Acrylos looked at Clarissa.

Clarissa rubbed his crotch, "Anything..."

"What did you say?", Clarissa looked at the Bajoran.

"Nothing.", Acrylos picked up the beautiful hellion and placed her on the console, removing her pants. He was so proud that his equipment worked.

Acrylos was pounding his new partner when Henrietta showed up. She screamed. Acrylos turned to her, "You did not support me or believe me. Clarissa did."

"You would chose this has been over this.", Henrietta ran her fingers down her body.

"You are a bigger fool than I imagined.", Hattie headed for the door.

Clarissa looked at Acrylos, "Did I tell you to stop?"

The pair had something to celebrate... They had achieved a scientific miracle through the loop. Acrylos was driving something else through a loop now...

Posted by:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Camelot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Fool's Play
Page 1 of 1