The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Libby Comes Back Home...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Libby Comes Back Home... Empty
PostSubject: Libby Comes Back Home...   Libby Comes Back Home... EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:21 pm

The death of Lolli Gral hit the Gral family hard. Colonel Leopoldo Gral had been spending more time on Tellar Prime then in the colonies and blames himself for not being there to offer more support and advice to his daughter.

Lolli had been something special on the colony as the lover of both Whisper Coren and Nicole Branson. She had been Governor of Darona and had recently become the pilot aboard the gunship, the USS Black Orchid II.

Despite her young age, she lived an amazing life. She lived this life because she chose to come here to the colonies. She was given opportunities she would never have been given as a woman and as a youth on Tellar Prime or within the Tellar System.

Life on the colonies had been amazing for the Gral family. Libby was Governor of Darona having succeeded her sister for a second term as a regional Governor. Libby had everything or so she thought. She felt a huge loss at the death of Lolli.

She and her Lollipop had been rivals for the attention of Governor Nicole Branson. They had feuded over her affection. In the end, it was a territory that they would both occupy for a while. In those times, they were both alive. The rivalry was very real and it helped make them feel alive. Libby never felt so alive as when she was racing Lolli for the affections of Nicole Branson.

The death of Lolli brought that all flooding back. Libby could think of where she was. She was in a gorgeous mansion built to rival the grand house of Betazed itself. She should have been ecstatic but instead all she saw was an empty house. She thought of what she had given up. She had given up Nicole Branson, perhaps her only true love. She thought of the children, Mac, Brenna and even the teenage who often taunted her as the step parent, Francine. What would Nicole be doing now?

Libby thought of her Nicole. She would be taking the loss of the Orchid very personally. Even the very name would bring back very horrible memories of the loss of her own Orchid Coren. The difference is, Nicole would not have to face it alone. Libby dreamed of Nicole laying on the bed with the comforter pulled right up to her neck, sad and depressed but comforted by her children. Libby remembered many a night in the same position, maybe not depressed but just needing comfort. The kids would come in and crawl up to the top of the blankets and just lay with their paents.

Libby grabbed a shuttle for Medara. She had to see Nicole.

She rushed to the Governor's Mansion. She rang the door chime. She stood there in her best dress.

Nicole looked at her, "What are you doing here?"

Libby looked at her, "Please take me back. I need you. I need this."

"Please, I am with Farrah Azoone. Beside you are Governor of Darona. You have people to serve.", Nicole scolded.

"I have resigned my term as Governor of Darona. It is better to be your First Lady in a house filled with love than to be Queen in an empty castle.", Libby boldly announced.

Nicole knew she should have closed the door. Libby has tried this before. Each time, she has betrayed Nicole to the Betazoid Alliance, to her father or even for power. Five times betrayal does not make Libby look evil, it makes Nicole look stupid.

Nicole should have walked away. Love is blind and the truth is often love is stupid. Nicole stood aside. Libby walked into the Governor's Mansion.

Brenna came out and looked at her often questioned step mother. Libby had hurt Nicole so often. She had left her crying. She had left her alone. Libby knelt down to look her in the eye, "I will make this right."

Brenna looked at her with the stern evil stare that only a teenage girl can muster, "You'd better."

Libby just stood there. She turned around and opened her arms hoping Nicole would step inside. Nicole looked at her, "Not yet."

She brushed by and walked into the living room. It was going to take a while for their relationship to begin again... if ever...

Posted by:

Libby Gral
First Lady of Medara
Camelot, Medara
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Libby Comes Back Home...
Page 1 of 1