The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tracer Touch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Tracer Touch Empty
PostSubject: Tracer Touch   Tracer Touch EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Christine was so horny. There were not better ways to describe it. She wanted some. She went down to try to make up with Admiral Deveniss. He had been such a gruff jerk since her comment about losing Jack just after Holliss had been killed. He simply would walk past her in Leo's or at Zek's.

Christine had written him notes on the HUD and posted messages on his OWN story site but he had done nothing in response. She was dressed very provocatively when she went down to his quarters only to find him sleeping. He was always sleeping. In the beginning, it was very endearing. Christine was a very independent woman and loved the freedom that came with a boyfriend who slept about 16 hours each day.

Christine walked in and sat on the bed. Deveniss looked up, "Go away, child. I need my rest."

"At least let me lay with you, Dee.", Christine offered.

"Go away, child. You have no real feelings for me.", Deveniss grumbled.

Christine was devastated. She was supposed to be the tough one. She was the one who hurt others with her words. She was not hurt by them. She stood in the hallway as Tracklerca came walking down the hallway grumbling in his native tongue.

"Problems, Major?", the reporter in her could not help herself.

"They have taken the Red Shale Dilithium dive from the Fighter Squadron. We have lost one of our most important and influential tasks. We go from prominent back to support in mere seconds. Just like that, it is taken from us.", he slurped.

He looked at her very provocative outfit, "Ms. T'Nley, you look very lovely this evening. Meeting with Admiral Deveniss, huh?"

Christine smiled, "Nope. He did not want to see me."

"How could anyone not want to see that?", Tracer boldly responded.

Christine looked at the odd looking pilot. Tracer had had many adventures in his career through his amazing association with Tchilick Tchilack, the grumbing Xindi and their amazing war games fire fights to his serving on the helm of the Quasar Quest, the Eagle's Talon and flying in the fighter squadron for First Corinthians. He truly was a great man.

Christine had heard the legendary stories from many women aboard the stations about having a Bzzit Khakt suckle on your nipples or slurp on your vagina. Their amazing suction makes them an outstanding sexual partner. The problem for most is their reptilian appearance. Christine looked at Tracer and then thought about cuddling with the Selayan.

'Would you like to come back to my quarters and share a drink?", Christine bluntly asked the complaining fighter pilot.

Tracer looked around, "But what about Admiral Deveniss?"

He had already lost one plumb job. He did not want to get into any trouble.

"Admiral Deveniss is not here is he?", Christine smiled, unsnapping her little bolero jacket to expose her nipples. She wanted to display the merchandise.

Tracer looked her, "Lead on, Ms. T'Nley."

Christine smiled, "You can call me Christine."

Tracer smiled and patted her cute butt.

The rumors are true. There is nothing more amazing than a Bzzit Khakt latching onto your nipples. Christine could not put into words that tingling she felt through her whole body. When Christine strapped the jowls of the fighter pilot and he slurped on her secret opening, she started moaning in a way she had never felt before - even with Belvedere Brown who was her first true love.

Christine fell beside Tracer after reaching pleasure for a fourth time. She was the one exhausted now. His face glistened with her body juices. Tracer looked at her, "May I kiss you, Christine."

"It would be my pleasure, Major.", Christine smiled.

"Call me Tracer.", he smiled.

"After what you did to me, you can call me whatever the hell you want, Tracer.", Christine kissed him deeply on the mouth.

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
New Girlfriend of Tracklerca of the Bzzit Khakt
Observatory 642
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Tracer Touch
Page 1 of 1