The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touch of Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Touch of Love Empty
PostSubject: Touch of Love   Touch of Love EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:10 pm

People forget that the difficulty that surrounds the initial stages of mining at the colonial level. If an audit was conducted surrounding the activities around the Dilithium Sands of the Phoenix colony, red shale Dilithium or the snow Dilithium of Reykja Penthe, the trail of blood would be very difficult to endure.

When the scientist Dr. Emago Gary was killed in the mine shaft of the Penthe Gwenievere Dilthium mine, the tragedy just became another incident in a long line of incidents.

Dr. Tegora Vasa was in the lounge drinking too heavily. She had lost a loved one. She was soon joined by Nicole Branson and Governor Deveniss who shared her sorrow.

"I have asked a thousand families to share their children with me in these colonies. I have promised them opportunity and a future.", Nicole grumbled, "And what have I given them? Death, heartache, depression and loneliness. No one can explain away the loss of a child."

Deveniss did not speak. He just raised his glass.

Tegora looked at Nicole, "Many people do have an opportunity because of the King's Fleet. Many children have built futures, command ships and gain trade experiences here because of the colonizing drive of people like you."

Nicole forced a half smile. Bit was probably her first since losing her children. Deveniss just nodded.

Deveniss, the always robbed Selayan stood up acknowledging the ladies before heading up to sleep. He was a Selayan. He already slept a lot. He however was depressed and was sleeping even more now. Despite holding the important role of Governor, he woke up just before supper cleared some mining permits and refugee applications and then ate and went back to sleep. He was only going through the motions.

Deveniss woke up, robbed up and walked out to the kitchen. He was surprised by Tegora Vasa leaning against the counter in stunning red lingerie. Tegora looked at the old Selayan, "It is time we all started living again."

Deveniss looked at her, "Monica already tried to excite me back to forgetting about what I had lost."

"Monica wanted you around to help solidify her power position in the King's Fleet. She needed your influence with Viceroy. I just need you!", Tegora pulled down her top exposing her breasts.

Deveniss looked at the beautiful Betazoid and gasped, "You know that our parts are not compatible?"

"I heard that you have magical fingers.", Tegora looked at Deveniss.

Deveniss held up his clawed hand complete with his claws, "You want this inside you."

"If you are interested.", Tegora pulled the red undergarments to one side.

Life has been very hard for these colonists... Every touch filled with love brings positivity back to the colony.

Posted by:

Governor Deveniss of Selay
Civilian Leader
Penthe Gwenievere
King's Fleet Protected Territory

Nicole Branson
Mayor
Veng cha'paj
Penthe Gwenievere
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Touch of Love